(9) My biological parents want the mmisfit I am back... And I want to be back?

Finals are done, school is out, and it's Xcountry season! Life is sweet. :) But I am sorry. I know not that many people are reading my story but to anyone that it... My bad for not uploading.... Well, Enjoy:) Comment, rate, fan, Make me cookies, all that fun stuff. =P

************************************************************************

Zac's POV

"Actually, that's Paddy's little sister. And it's her first day." I looked up. Zane. I wondered briefly at the thought that Zane was doing this to get in Robins good books, then decided against it. As far as Adam and I knew, Zane only liked beautiful girls. Robin was pretty. She had an okay face, attractive hair, and from what her outfit showed, a nice build. But she wasn't born with the dropdead good looks that the woman Zane associated himself with had.

Besides; Zane would never date Paddy's little sister. Maybe.

Adam spoke up while I thought some more. "We're her neighbors and we have most of our classes with her. I guess there something wrong with being a nice person now a days." Adam raised an eyebrow and stared the teacher down.

She looked flustered. "I'm so- That is to say-" she tried to put on a tough front. "Just sit down so I can take attendance. And Zane: Get to homeroom."

Zane looked at her a moment then turned to Robin and gave a slight head nod. I was impressed. That meant you were in his inner circle and he would give you his blood. Or something like that. I never did understand what his sing language stuff meant.

He left and the teacher went to her desk. The room was awkwardly silent. "So! Florida, what's your name again?" I smiled, enjoying her annoyance at my repeated offence.

"I am going to murder you then light your house on fire. It's ROBIN!" I laughed at her vehemence joined by my twin.

"Whatever Roby." She frowned and opened her mouth to say something but Adam cut her off.

"Wouldn't you much rather have me and Zac prep you for the classes your about to have?" She looked uncertain so I threw in, "Are you really in honors Math, English and Bio. with the indescion you are showing? God how do you know what to eat for breakfast?"

At this she said, "I can and will find someone else to show me the classes." She turned, then turned again so that she was facing us. "And I really, really love cereal."

"Really? Name your favorite three right now." Adam challenged.

She did, and continued to answer questions as we led her to her next class. And her next one. And her next one. By the time gym, there last class before lunch, He knew so much about Robin that he felt as if he'd know her all his life. And she knew a bunch of random crap about him and Adam of course.

Thankfully, she hadn't pissed us off yet by asking that damned question. 'What's it like being twins?' What's it like having a sibling dumb shit? I shook my head sighing and caught the attention of the other two.

Robin looked at me and said, "You alright? Need a Tylenol or something? I think I have some in my bag- Wait-don't have my bag with me." She rolled her eyes and looked at me waiting for a response.

I was surprised. She wasn't hitting on me and Adam. Just having a normal conversation. And she cared. She actually was interested in knowing if I was alright. I nodded as we continued toward the gymnasium again lost in thought. I'd have to talk this over with Adam. Because this meant something

Actually, it meant two things. Robin was definitely gonna have to hang out with and Adam so we could understand why girls did stupid stuff, and two: Robin suddenly looked like the hottest girl on Earth. God she even had the kind of history that made you interested, regardless of her disinterest in me and Adam.

During the questioning, Robin had admitted that she'd only been kissed twice, and it was truth or dare and that she had a boyfriend but had been too nervous to do anything. Once she did get the courage, she got mono and making out was out of the question. Inexperienced, hot, an orphan ( or adoptee or something like that), add it all together and you got irresistible. Or Best friend. Or back to the original plan, a tool to piss off Paddy.

Whichever. With this girl he was open to any of the plans. Preferably all three.

************************************************************************

OOOHHHH LALA! I wonder whats gonna happen!... Cause honestly I keep changing my mind so your guess is as good as mine. Comment rate Vote Fan critize and please Enjoy:) I'll try having another chapter up tomorrow cause this was really just a filler... Something to appease the masses ;D