(5) My biological parents want the misfit I am back... And I want to be back?

Omygoodness I haven't uploaded in a while..... well this chapters been written and only because of a friend is even being uploaded..... I hope I don't get in trouble for being online Gigi!! Well I hope you like it... please leave comments rate and blah blah blah you know the deal. ;P

******************************************************************************

Zane's POV

I saw her eyes widen in surprise at the stairs. I wondered what she could be thinking. It was only a hallway. The surprise quickly changed into a determined smile and she asked to see her room.

Mr. Cruz laughed; He's normally a happy kind of guy, but having this girl around made him even more excited. He reached for the doorknob and turned it slowly wickedly grinning at her then threw it open.

Paddy and I knew what to expect. We had seen both the Cruzs' work tirelessly to make sure there little girl got to have the perfect room. I had laughed a little about it but Paddy took it very seriously. He wanted everything to work out with his little sister. "Raven?" I asked myself. "Ronny?" I shook my head as I watched her jaw drop. It would come to me.

Robin's POV

The room was spectacular. The perfect blend of colors. The walls were dressed in light green and lavender while the frames of the room and the queen size bed that was in the center of the room were a creamy white. The floor was hard wood flooring, although lighter in color to the dark mahogany that had been the color of the hallway flooring. I stepped inside still awestruck and just noticed more. It was sensory overload.

There was a throw rug and 3 bean bag chairs in the corner to the left, so far to the left I literally had to turn my body 90 degrees to see the setup. And it was quite the setup. The bean bag chairs were set up for a TV, flat screen and pretty big, perhaps 32 inches? And there was also a Wii. I had wanted one but my parents said it was too much... Then they had gone and bought Patrick a PlayStation 3 (all rights reserved and yada yada yada) which he never let me touch.

On the right side of the room, there was a bureau, also white and a large rectangular mirror. Also a book shelf. A huge book shelf. The books probably excited me as much as the Wii and TV combined. I like to read, what can I say? I stared for a moment then looked at the closet door that was in between the mirror and bookshelf.

I turned back to everyone waiting to see my reaction. "Thank you. A lot. It's so nice." I said this with a lot of emotion so I was nearly ready to let out a few tears.

Mr. Cruz looked embarrassed then said, "Your welcome. Dinner will be ready soon. Paddy's room is right across the hall so he'll come get you when it is time." He then left quickly along with Mrs. Cruz and Jules who quickly told me, "I told you so." Smiled, than left.

I turned to the two boys and said, "see you in a little bit I guess?", then turned to go in the room. I need to put the baggage down. Both Mr. Cruz and Jules had dropped them in the hallway so I had to lift them both.

I began heaving the bags toward the bed when I felt someone's strong arm take a bag from my shoulder sliding it off my arm. I looked up surprised to see Paddy. His eyes were fathomless.

"I've got this." He said. And he did. By the point at which I noticed both bags were out of my hands, they were in his already being walked to the bed. I stared surprised. He then turned to me and said "So I'm Paddy and your Robin." He looked slightly awkward and I was in the same boat as him."What are you like?"

"Honestly?" I asked. He nodded and I said, "I'm annoying and I like to ignore everyone to just listen to music. I like talking, like presenting in front of people but when it comes to just hanging out, I'm not so good. And as too sports. I run track. Is whatever high school I'm going to good?" I said this all in as short amounts of breath possible and was surprised he understood any of it; however, he simply nodded his head looking surprised at all I had divulged and sat on the corner of the bed.

"Umm... Yeah I run track too, were pretty good. We've gotten past State Sectionals a lot in winter Track, but in spring were really good." He accentuated the 'Really'. "We get to nationals every once in a while good." He finished, and then looked at the other guy waiting for him to go.

"Oh... Sorry... I'm Zane. I do whatever sport people need me in. I get bored really fast so I don't last long on teams." He spoke in a measured voice, not too slow but not at the same speed I had shot out what I had to say. His eyes meet mine directly as he talked and I noticed how gray they were.

I thought he was done so I nodded. He surprised me by taking a breathe and continuing. "Right now I'm on track and it's probably the longest I've been on a team, although I'm definitely on soccer in the fall... I don't like XC (Stands for cross country. He actually said the letters cause some people do that =P) and um... I understand what you mean about music, I like to be distracted. And also... I work better with music playing, so I usually do homework and stuff to music." He ended abruptly and Paddy laughed.

"That's probably the longest you will ever hear him talk. EVER. Zane is so quiet." He laughed again, then said, "Hey, if you don't want to get ready, Are you up for some Wii bowling or something? I've been waiting for you to arrive if just so I can try it out." He laughed and I joined him. Zane smiled and walked over to the TV as I said "Yeah I'm good."

Damn. Maybe I was going to have a harder time then I though convincing them I hated it here... Especially when I was really enjoying myself.

************************************************************************************

Tell me what you thought! And rate and comment cause I get really excited to see all the reads'... Than disappointed cause I have no comments. lol