(8) My Biological Parents Want The Misfit I Am Back... And I want to Be Back?

New chapter, longish and different from the others, I hope you like it, And please comment with criticism, I want to improve my writing!!

Oh and tell me what you think is gonna happen!!

******************************************************************************

I woke up in my new room feeling refreshed. I'd had some trouble getting to sleep, but only because I wasn't used to the temperature, not really because of any feelings of homesickness.

I sat up quickly and then swayed as I felt a flash of vertigo from sitting up too quickly. I grabbed at my duffel bag that was on the floor and reached for my cell phone. As I dialed the number and heard it ringing, I stared at the bag, wondering when exactly it would be a good time to unpack. Never, probably. It was too final; a way of saying that I was agreeing that I was now part of this family.

And That was something I refused to do. Maybe.

I flopped down on my bed in frustration. I hated that I was enjoying myself and I hated that I hated it. My eyes stung and I furiously wiped at them shutting my phone when no one answered. It was stupid to call home this early in the morning, My dad was probably asleep or at work. I didn't even know anymore.

I rolled over on my bed feeling the clean sheets slide across my skin in a silk embrace. I grabbed one of the pillows and shut my eyes deciding that what I needed was a few more minutes of sleep.

I shut my eyes and saw sweet relief, darkness. I was peaceful and- "WAKE UP!!" Paddy rushed into my room slamming the door open. I jumped up and looked around, alert yet sleepy.

"Fire??!!"

"Uh, No. School."

I looked at him quizzically. Who was he playing? "No one said anything about school. To me at least." As I saw him open his mouth I said quickly, "And the only reason I asked about the track team was because I decided I would do it on my off time." I looked at him and crossed my arms.

He looked at me like I was crazy. "School's mandatory. My parents or yours can't change that." He laughed and added, "But don't we all wish?"

I frowned as he walked out of the room shaking his head nad then sighed getting up and reaching into my faithful duffel bag. It had everything I needed to survive. As a teenage girl at least. I pulled pout my straightner and a pair of skinny jeans and a t-shirt and cami. I was soon ready to go.

I walked down the stair pushing my now silenced phone into my pocket and looked around trying to remember where the kitchen was. I eventually foud it, the house wasn;t that big, and looked around the spotless kitchen for bread and a toaster. All I needed for breakfast was a starch andI could function. I smiled to myself and looked in a cupboard that was right over the dishwasher. No bread but cereal. Jackpot.

Paddy came down 10 minutes later to find me eating cereal and drinking orange juice that I'd found in the fridge and helped myself too. Hey, I was one of the family right?

Paddy looked at the food and said "Lucky charms?"

I looked at him and his slightly condescending look at my cereal and replied, "There's nothing wrong with a little magic in the morning!"

"Not at all." Zane said walking in the room. I was surprised. I didn't know he had spent the night but I shrugged it off and finished the dregs of my cereal.

Paddy looked up at me and asked me if I was ready to go. I nodded and followed him out the door, myself being preceded by Zane who was munching on a handful of charms from the Lucky Charms.