Night Sixteen

Mikey's POV

Louis spun the bottle and when it stopped, it was pointed at me.

"Okay Mikey, truth or dare?" Nick asked and I had to think. If I chose dare, the boys would ask me questions that could definitely embarrass me. "Dare," I said. Then Louis put a smirk on. Now I know I'm in trouble. Well there is no getting out of this now.

"I dare you..." he started saying, adding to my anxiousness. "I dare you to take Denise on a date!"

What the hell did he just say?

___________________________________________________________________

Denise's POV

What the hell did he just say? My eyes went wide when Louis said that. Is he crazy?! Madison and Nick laughed and I suddenly felt dizzy. Mikey had his jaw stuck to the floor and Madison patted his back.

"No need to worry about that, Louis," Madison said. "He'll come to that." My eyes went wider than it already was. A blush was creeping up to my cheeks and the same with Mikey.

"U-umm...if you'll excuse me, I'm going...somewhere," I said slowly and started to stand up from the floor until Jason kept me down. "You're not going anywhere," he said and I glared at him. He just smiled and I sighed. Madison spun the bottle again. Rayne was the next victim.

"Dare," she said and Nick smiled. "Go on a date with Madison," he said and Madison pretty much assaulted him. Rayne was blushing just as red as I was. Then Madison started tickling the crap out of Nick then the other boys helped him out.

I looked at Rayne and she was looking at me. We both nodded slowly and stood up as quick as we could. We ran to my room while the others weren't looking. I collapsed on my bed and Rayne fell to the floor.

"Rayne," I said.

"Hmm?"

"I think this place is cursed," I said and she nodded.

How am I going to live now?

__________________________________________________________________

Madison's POV

"Alright stop! STOP!" Nick yelled and we all stopped the tickle fest. Mikey was still staring into space with his jaw stuck to the floor, blushing. I looked around and saw no sign of the girls.

"Hey guys, this girls are gone!" Jason yelled and we all spread out to look for them. Though Mikey's but was still glued to where he was sitting.

"Mikey, move yo ass!" I yelled and snapped him out of his little trance. He looked around like he had amnesia so I thumped him on the head. He looked at me like I was crazy and I just whistled a tune. As I expected, he rolled his eyes. 

"Hey guys! They locked themselves in Denise's room!" Vinny yelled then there was a "Come on guys, open up!" in the background. 

""Let them be," Jason said. I nodded and we stayed at the living room, watching tv. Louis got his phone and started texting the girls.

"What are you saying?" Vinny asked and he showed us all.

"You guys must be hungry :P XD"

That wil definitely get them.

"Louis I'm going to kill you!" Denise yelled from her room. We all laughed then ordered room service. When it came, Thomas got two serving of chicken and rice on separate plates and went to give them to the girls. Good luck with that.

_________________________________________________________________

Thomas's POV

I knocked on their door and it opened just an inch. I saw Denise peek through the space and when she saw the food, I heard a tummy grumble. Yup, they are definitely hungry.