Night Twenty

Denise's POV

"Wow," I said as we entered a recording booth. There was a huge couch at the corner, two recording microphones with headsets and stools in front of it. There was a small table with water bottles placed on top. The walls were painted red and the floor was mahogany.

Yet here I am, wearing denim shorts, boots, and a checkered blouse. Rayne was wearing a striped shirt and some jeans with Converse shoes. We just let our hair as it was since we didn't exactly have enough time to get ready.

"Okay girls, we'll go with duet covers for today," Robert's voice boomed in the booth. We nodded. "I'll leave you two with Ken here so take your time to pick your songs." We both nodded.

We went with Rolling In The Deep, Waiting Outside The Lines, One Thing, Crash Your Party, and I Feel Pretty, glee version. Five songs was all we needed for a few hours. I get that recording is hard but I never imagined it to be this hard. We had to record several sections just for one song including second and third tier voices.

"That's a wrap for today, we'll cover some other songs next time," Ken said over the speaker and we nodded, slumping ourselves into the couch.

"I...am...tired," Rayne muttered and I nodded. "At least we'll know what to do next time. Hopefully we can lessen our mistakes," I said and we both laughed and nodded.

Suddenly, my phone rang. I answered and Robert's voice spoke.

"I'm down at the lobby with take out from Starbucks. Are you girls done?" he asked. "You bet we are! We'll be there in three minutes," I said with a smile and hung up.

"What's up?" Rayne asked. "Starbucks take out downstairs," I said and we both rushed out of the booth. When we got to the lobby, we attacked the bag of take out like crazy.

"You can carry on eating in the limo. Come on," Robert said and we walked to the limousine waiting outside. It took half an hour to get back to the hotel where we immediately got changed for our first little press conference. 

_______________________________________________ 

Mikey's POV

So the girls are going to a little private press conference after a small sing out. When the girls arrived, we made plans to watch a movie after.

"Hey Mikey, planning on making 'the move' tonight?" Thomas asked with a smirk. I rolled my eyes and stuck out my tongue at him. "You wish," I muttered and he smirked.

"When you wish upon a star," Louis started singing in the Disney mode and I nudged him in the ribs.

_______________________________________________

Denise's POV

"WE'RE LATE!!!" 

Yes, we were running late to our first ever press con.

Great...

I grabbed whatever dress I could find. It was pink and short and sleeveless and had ruffles for a skirt but I didn't care at the time. I grabbed a pair of hot pink pumps and a battery operated hair curler. 

I ran out of the room and ran straight into Rayne. We fell on our butts. I took the chance to look Rayne over (I mean her outfit, not what other out there think haha) and saw that she was wearing a blue one strapped dress and black three inch wedge shoes. She had a pouch in her hand and her phone....

SHIT MY PHONE!

SHIT I CURSED!

SH-DANGGIT!

I stood up and ran back to my room and grabbed my phone. I walked back out and saw Rayne still on the floor half asleep.