Night Seven

"Milani four inch wedge shoes?"

"Check!"

"Levis semi-curve navy blue jeans?"

"Check!"

"Folded and Hung grey doughnut shirt?"

"Check!"

"Dakki black Mickey Mouse shoulder strap semi-dress tee?"

"Check!"

"Leggo!"

There we were in my room, doing what my mom told us to: dress up and look worthy of the boy's eyes. My mom gets so bi-polar sometimes. First, she and my dad hates me hanging out with boys and now they want them to fall for us. Seriously.

"Okay. Cell phone, wallet, camera. They're all present and accounted for in my bag. You?" Rayne asked as she closed her bag.

"Check, now come on. Mom will kill us if we dont get down quick."

We walked down the stairs with the boys eyeing us. Mom walked to us and crossed her arms, contemplating our outfits.

"Hmm... Denise, your fine. Rayne, your Guess jeans match your Forever 21 shirt. The converse high cut shoes fits nicely, and your bag finishes it off. Amazing results from the both of you!" Mom said. We laughed for a while then Robert stood up.

"Okay kids, get your butts out of this house. Girls, show them a good time, will you?" he asked. The guys stood up as well.

 "I would just like to say something to the boys," says mom. She faced them and said "If one of you fall for any of these girls, tell them immediately." She was looked at Mikey intently for a while then looked at the rest of them.

"That's all. Now go." Mom went back to doing whatever she was doing and I rolled my eyes. I walked out the door first and go in the car. The others followed.

"Okay guys, first up, the carnival!"

_____________________________________________________________________________

"Okay, so were gonna be here for the whole day. Technically 'cause you wont get enough if we stay for only a few hours." I explained when we got to the carnival.

"Okay guys, time to make a decision, which rides are we going to ride first?" Rayne asked.

I walked to the token booth and bought as much as we will need.

"We should probably leave the scary ones in the end," Nick said and Jason complained. "But why!?"

"Because we need to save the best for last," Vinny said and stared at us. There was a collective 'Oh' from the other guys and I just rolled my eyes.

The carnival was pretty cool. Roller coasters, a really big carousel, the house of mirrors. Then it came to the scary ones. There was this house of horrors where we were given a map.

"This House of Horrors thing is pretty cool," Thomas said. 

"What's so cool about it? Its lame and boring," I said with my head down.

"Lame and boring? You barely lift up your head. Judging from seeing you holding on to Rayne's hand, your pretty scared," Mikey said.

"Am not!" I argued.

"Are too!"

"Am not!"

"Really?" he asked and I nodded. "Then look behind you," I turned around and saw a mummy holding out his arms, his eyes uncovered. It was so scary I practically tripped on my shoes. I braced myself for impact but nothing happened. I opened my eyes and I saw Mikey holding me from my waist.