Night Twenty-Four

Denise's POV

How.the.shizz.is.this.possible...

My head was really really really... blown... yes, in other words, I was mind blown. There were so many viewers of our twitcam already! We were freaking trending! TRENDING I TELL YOU! 

People were tweeting about us, sending us messages. We switched to our own account. Every second, there was at least three followers added to our list. I'M LOVING IT! 

Greyson: LET'S DO DARES! PEOPLE TWEET DARES!!! TWEET!!!

Rayne: Uhh... here someone tweeted... oh wait, that's Louis....

Me: mehehehehe, Louis you genius! He said for Rayne to jump and dance around the room yelling like a maniac.

Rayne: Fine...

Greyson and I were laughing our asses of! I mean seriously! This is just whack!

Rayne: There, I did it.

Me: Quite well actually.

Greyson: Another one tweeted for Denise to dance Gangnam Style

Rayne: If I'm going down, you're going down with me.

Me: Seriously?!?!

Rayne: Yep.

 I sighed and danced. I must tell you, I'm not a good dancer so... yeah it sucked so Rayne and Greyson (who I started calling Grey) laughed their asses out.

Then I got a text from Robert that we should finish up and ask what covers the people were expecting. I guess I get the last word...

Rayne: One last dare.. I'll think of one...

I thought. I always wanted to do this so...

"Grey, gimme your phone," I said with a smirk. "Why?" he asked.

_________________________________________________

Rayne's POV

Denise is a genius! She pressed call and we started hearing his ring tone through the speaker.

"Hello?" he answered....

....

I looked at Denise, wondering what she would say.

"Is this Justin Bieber?" she asked and I tried to hold my laugh. Apparently he answered. It went like this.

JB: Uhh, yeah. This is Chance's number right? Who are you?

Denise: Your doom.......

JB.......

Denise:...

JB: Greyson don't you dare mess with me!

Denise: Greyson who? He's gone to the North Pole in search for bears! He wants to share fish with them!

JB: W-what?

Denise: You heard me.

JB: Okay who is this, seriously?

Denise looked at me with a smile. That's our cue.

"WE ARE RISE AND WE HAVE KIDNAPPED GREYSON CHANCE!"

JB: .....

Us: .....

JB: huh?

We all laughed.

Denise: Justin Bieber, you are currently talking to Denise of the new group named Rise. I'm here with Greyson and Rayne. Grey, he wont believe..... Bieber won't believe.... yeah....