Night One

Yeah this is all a dream(just reminding you in case you didnt read the first thing I posted.) all this is based from dreams I get at night. No rude comments please.

This is dedicated to Rayne, my friend and one of the main characters of all these dreams. She is also responsible for the idea of posting the dreams as a story here on wattpad so major credits to you.

TO DREAMLAND, WE SAIL!

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

That should be me, holding your hands

That should be me, making you laugh

That should be me, this is so sad

That should be me

That should be me

Me and Rayne were singing in the arcade's karaoke room while a video cam was sitting on top of the dashboard, recording our every movements. Once the song was done, we stopped the recording and picked a new song.

This one is for the boys with the boomin' system

Top down, AC with the coolin system

We took turns as we sang and rapped Super Bass with the video cam recording us again. Then we took solo's. I recorded Rayne singing Unfriend You while she recorded me singing Bottom of the Ocean.

"Okay, I think that's enough for now. That and I'm starving!" Rayne said. I looked at my watch. 6:37.

"Come on. Let's get some dinner." I said packing the video cam. We took our stuff and left the arcade. We walked to KFC which was on the same floor of the arcade. The mall wasnt really that packed so we got our orders quick.

While eating, we looked back on the videos we recorded.

"Damn, we were, are, and always will be great at Super Bass." Rayne said.

"True that!" I said. Then we did our handshake thing.

"I'm getting tired of that handshake." She complained. I laughed and merely replied "Unless you have an idea of what handshake we could do." She was silent for a moment then she shook her head. "Let's stick with that."

Once we were done eating, we walked to the outside the exit of the mall. Even at night, you could feel the summer heat here in the Philippines. We were now outside the Robinsons Metro East Mall.

It was summer that time and our parents agreed on having Rayne sleep over at my house for a week. Her parents asked mine if she could stay 'cause they needed to fix some personal stuff. They agreed.

Now for the video cam part, we recently thought of posting videos on YouTube of us singing in high hopes of becoming famous like all the other new stars. The chances were slim but we kept our heads up.

We went back to my house and changed into our pj's which was the typical shirt and shorts. My parents were out playing badminton so only we were in the house. We booted the computer and started posting our new videos. Most of our videos were from my webcam but we figured we could have fun. We had to get out more often too.

So far, people were liking us. Lots of people. So once we were bored from singing more songs on webcam, we started checking out some other YouTube videos. We laughed our asses out from Niga Higa, sang along with Greyson Chance, and danced with Ke$ha's songs.

"That's it. Let's watch something good," Rayne said as she grabbed the mouse and keyboard and face the screen towards her. I was too bored at the time to sneek a peek at what rayne is searching.

"There!" She said. Then Ke$ha's Your Love is My Drug started playing in remix form and I was staring at the screen with my jaw dropped. It was the Ke$ha episode of ABDC 6 and Mikey was showing off his abs to the world. Then I heard Rayne chuckle at my reaction and I slapped her shoulder. She was still laughing and I laughed along too.

After maybe 30-40 minutes later, we were both poofed.

"Come on Mrs. Fusco. Don't want to miss the face that all will see on tv!" Rayne joked around.

"Yes mom." We both went to sleep.

To clarify, yes we were addicted to ICONic Boyz....or at least I was. Rayne just liked them and their dancing. My favorite? Mikey. I definitely have Fusco fever.

You can't blame me. That's just how I want my boat to rock.

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

Did you guys like it? Hope you did 'cause I had fun dreaming and writting it.

Any suggestions for the cover? I'm having a mental block here.

If you have any questions, just ask away through comment. And while your at it vote and fan!

Love lots,Denise