Night Twenty-One

Denise's POV

Thank god the boys came up...except I still don't know how to answer that previous question.

"So are you and Denise going out, Mikey?"

"Hey, we're kids!" Mikey said and the other boys laughed, so did me and Rayne. "We'll just see where it goes, yeah?" I blushed to myself.

"Madison, is there a growing conflict between you and Greyson Chance?"

Oops...that hit a nerve....

___________________________________________________________

Madison's POV

I looked at Rayne and saw her looking intently at the stage floor. 

"Nah, we're cool," I said, forcing a smile. I can't help but feel guilty for making Rayne feel...guilty.

___________________________________________________________

Denise's POV

I looked at Rayne then at Madison then back at Rayne. The tension sent chills down my spine. Another set of hands raised up.

"What are your plans for the future?"

"That will be a question best for the manager," Debbie said with a smile. "Our guests will now take a short break as you can ask more questions for the man in charge. Please welcome Robert Lamington."

Rayne, the boys and I left the stage as Robert came up next. I saw a buffet backstage and sighed in relief.

"Thank god, I'm starving!" I yelled and attacked. I heard someone laugh behind me so I turned around and nearly squealed when I saw Mikey so close to me.

"Let's see where this goes?" I asked sarcastically and he just shrugged. "Hey, if know some other thing to say," he said. "Besides, you should be grateful. I just saved your butt back there," he smiled. I smiled back and ran to him, pulling him in for a huge hug.

"Thanks," I whispered and he hugged back. When we both let go, I still saw a smile on his lips.

"You did great by the way," he said. I rolled my eyes and went back to the buffet.

_________________________________________________________

Rayne's POV

"Denise! DENISE!!!" I yelled. She turned around.

"STARBUCKS!!!"I yelled and she immediately ran to me. She grabbed a caramel drink and I grabbed a chocolate one. 

"I spy belgian waffles over thee," I heard Madison say behind us. Denise turned around, looking everywhere for the waffles. Typical...

She found it and ran away. Of course, Mikey was already there, he was just about to get Denise one.

"Hey, you alright?" Madison asked me. I looked down. What was I supposed to say? I just simply nodded. 

"You were amazing up there,"  he said with a smile. 

"T-thanks..." I said. My heart was pounding, my knees were shaky.

"Hey, about that night," he continued and I just couldn't take it. 

I was preparing for the worst.

"You know it was nothing right? You're still my girl no matter what."

What did he just say?!

.

.

.

MY GIRL?!?!

.