Night Twelve

Denise's POV

Rayne left the day before yesterday to spend some ore time with her family before we leave. I mean, we have like only four days left here. I did the packing that was left to do and finished 6 hours later. I have to say clearly that we bought a lot of stuff. And when I say a lot, I mean A WHOLE DAMN LOT.

The boys stayed at their hotel for the rest of the week and tomorrow, me and my parents were supposed to go swimming and then go out there, sight seeing for the left days. I sure will miss the Philippines.

____________________________________________________________________

Mikey's POV

"Dude where is that damn remote?!" Vinny yelled through the hotel suite. We arrived about an hour ago and it's still world war here. This place is pretty dope and all. But then again, that Alex bro would come back to my mind.

Not that I'm becoming gay or anything! That's just wrong!

But knowing that Denise had a thing for Alex just bugged me mad.

____________________________________________________________________

Alex' POV

So after all this time, she was still as crazy and cheerful as ever. Then a flashback hit me. When my pals told me Denise had a crush for me, I felt a bit..I don't know. Awkward? I mean, I only look at her as a friend. I didn't want to make her feel bad that I didn't have the same feelings so I stayed with her as a friend. Though I think it doesn't really work. 

Then there were those guys at the mall. I think I saw them on tv once or twice. Oh yeah, on ABDC 6. ICONic Boyz was it? So I guess Denise and Rayne were friends with some hotshots. Well...good for her. Just hope they treat them right. That girl has gone through enough humiliation.

____________________________________________________________________

Madison's POV

Rayne...There's something different about her. She's so cheerful and all that. And Denise is an awesome sis! I ain't seen a more cheerful crew! Well they don't dance but hey! Those chicas got some awesome vocal chords in there. Then that Greyson dude.

They Chance boy ain't got nothing for those two girls. Especially Rayne...

____________________________________________________________________

Denise's POV

She's crying, he's crying, she's crying, he's crying, their walking, were leaving. Me and the rest of the crew, including Rayne's and my parents were at the airport and we were just about to board the plane. I wasn't completely crying. Just some silent tears running down from my eyes to my chin. I gave my parents one last hug and told them "I love you guys and I won't forget you."

I released the hug and let out a sigh. "Besides, we'll come to visit," I said. I want to try to stay optimistic. "I'll see you guys soon. I LOVE YOU!!!" I yelled as me and Rayne boarded the plain. Rayne said her goodbyes and we all walked to our seats. 

We were on a 1st class plain. Major excitement.

"Ladies and gentlemen, we are about to take off. Please keep your windows open, seat belts buckled, mini tables closed, and your devices turned off," the pilot said through the speakers. "Hey Rayne, this reminds me of a song," I said to her and she nodded.

"I had the same thing on my mind. I have it on my phone!" She got her phone out and played the song that I was thinking about.

I'm leaving on a jet plane