Night Two

I woke up on the floor.Wait, what the heck am I doing on the floor? Oh right. Me and Rayne tput the mattress on the floor to risk falling from my small bed.

Rayne was still asleep, but soon she'll wake up. Our alarms were about to go off and when it did, Rayne didnt move an inch.

With a smirk I imitated the sound of a rooster and Rayne woke up with a face that saw a ghost.

"What's...with the...funny...face?!" I managed between my fits of laughter.

"What's with the funny hair?" she said.

I took a small mirror from the table. Sleep and my hair never really went along with each other.

I turned back to Rayne and saw her laughing her guts out. I took the oppurtunity and grabbed a pillow and hit her with it. Once the pillow was detached from her shocked and wide eyed face, she grabbed her pillow and hit me with it.

After a huge pillow fight-which I won, byt the way.- my mom called us downstairs for breakfast.

When we got downstairs, eggs and bacon were set on the table.

"We'll get going now," my mom said.

"Don't talk to stranger!" Dad said leaving the garage with their car. Mom waved goodbye through the window and we did the same.

When they were out of sight, we checked the early showing of The Insider.

'Live from The Insider, ICONic Boyz land in the Philippines.'

What the fudge?!

"Denise, calm down! You might say the actual word!" Rayne said.

"Did I say that out loud?"

"Yes, yes you did." she said and I rolled my eyes.

"Whoa, wait a sec. Insider episodes in the Philippines are just usually replays of the previous day, right?" Rayne asked.

"Yeah, why?" I said confused at her sudden outburst.

"Are you kidding me?!" Rayne screamed, wide eyed waving her hands in the air in frustration.

"I'm not Sherlock, you know." I said. What the hell is she spazzing out about?

"They're already here!" Rayne screamed wide eyed at me. It took me a minute to understand what she was talking about.

"ICONIC BOYZ ARE HERE IN THE PHILIPPINES!!!" we screamed in unison and jumped up and down...well, at least I did.

"Whoa,chill Fusco. It's not like ICONic Boyz are coming to this house." Rayne said, trying to stop me from jumping.

"I can dream, can't I?" I reasoned out while eating my last piece of bacon. When we finished eating, we took our baths (not together) and started recording new videos, we checked YouTube for videos of ICONic Boyz landing in the Philippines.

"See, I was right. They did land yesterday." Rayne said.

I rolled my eyes. "So what do we do for the rest of this beautiful Friday night?" Rayne asked.

"Watch movies, eat popcorn, post videos, and dance all night." I said.

"Now that is what I call a plan!" we jammed out to music all night.

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

Hey guys.

Did you enjoy the second night of dreaming? I had fun, that's for sure.

If you guys have any comments, you know what to do. You can fan and vote while your at it.

Love lots,Denise