Ending

• Dedicated kay You

Hello! *sniffs* Thank you sa mga nagbabasa ngayon nito, sa mga nandyan simula umpisa. *sniffs* *wipes nose* Ok lang ako...Ok lang talaga. *cries* *sniffs* Aylabyu all! *sniffs*

Sountrack of this chapter: Let Me In by Grouplove [Huhu. Iplay niyo habang binabasa niyo 'to]

******

 Live…

How would I live without you, Freah? Tell me. Because up to now, I just can’t seem to understand the essence of life without you in it. And, what? You left me a note with only one word in it?!

Smile?

How could I smile without you? You’re the only reason I smile…

I survived, Freah. Why didn’t you? You just have to wait for how many days! Why did you have to…

“That’s not fair. I live, and you…?” I asked her.

“Hey…please answer me.” I held her hands tightly as I stared at her.

“Freah…please…wake up.” I begged her sleeping body. I pressed her hands on my cheeks for support.

“It’s hard, Freah… It’s been years. Please…wake up. I’m still here. Your family is here… We, are here for you. Please…” The door from her hospital room swung open and I saw Debs, her best friend.

“Still, no?” She asked as she put down a basket of fruits on the side table.

“Yeah…” I replied while frowning.

“Don’t worry, she’s strong. She’ll fight. Who knows? Maybe tonight, she’ll surprise all of us?” She smiled at me and the door swung open again and it’s Austin, her boyfriend.

“Yeah?”

“Yes, I’m sure.” She gave me a big smile and went to hug her boyfriend. Atleast they’re happy.  I turned my gaze back to Freah who’s sleeping silently and peacefully.

“Hey…” I leaned forward to whisper to her.

“I’ll tell you a secret.” I whispered to her ear.

“Will you marry me? Please…answer.” I leaned back and sat properly, rested my elbow on the arm holder, placed my chin on my hands as I stare at my love.

“She’s not yet awake?!” Someone shouted and I look back and saw Stefan with Ally.

I shook my head no and they put their gifts for her on the side table.

How long, Freah? I sighed.

“Hey, Ren?” I turned my gaze to Stefan who called me.