Letter 5

Warning: SPG.

I'll post it again. Some of you didn't saw this chapter right?

*******

Hey... This is my fifth letter, friend.

There are only 7 words that's been running through my mind. Pride. Greed. Lust. Anger. Gluttony. Envy. Sloth. I'm sure you all know that seven words. The seven capital sins. I can see lust in his eyes. I can feel anger in my heart. Two out of seven. Two sins were committed by this act. By the demonic act that he fcking did! I hate him. I hate him. I hate him.

But when my uncle appeared? I felt a hint of hope...

***

Screams. Sobs.

That was all I could hear. I could feel the fast beating of my heart.

I could actually breakdown any minute by now. It feels like hell. No. It doesn't only feels like. THIS IS HELL. This scene is heart breaking. What I see is a demon, doing something to an innocent angel. To an angel that saved me from that demon...

Unti-unti na kong nawawalan ng pag-asang maligtas siya... I could not think of anything to help her. To get her away from the demon that's been raping her!

Seconds passed. Minutes. And I could still hear her sobs and screams. I looked down.

But I was surprised when I heard a knock on the door. I prayed. Nagdasal ako na sana, lola ko yun. O kahit sino man na pwede kaming tulungan...

I looked at my grandfather. He was surprised too. But, no. He didn't stop.

Again, I prayed.

"God... Please... Please help." I've prayed in my mind.

I've heard the door knob clicked. Which means, whoever it was, that person opened the door.

Footsteps were heard. My devil of a grandfather roughly covered Mariel's mouth and continued his devil act on her.

Footsteps were coming near. And I felt a bit of hope...

"The door was opened so... What the fck?!" I looked. That person was certainly not my lola.

"Tito..." Ngumiti ako sakanya habang tumutulo yung luha ko.

Tinignan niya ko na parang gulat na gulat. Matapos ay binaling niya yung tingin niya sa lolo ko na nakapatong kay Ate Mariel.

Napamura siya at tinanggal yung lolo ko kay Ate Mariel.

At last... Someone helped. I was very happy that I continued crying.

"Ohh? Bat mo ko pinigilan?" The devil asked my uncle. But there was no hint of annoyance or anger registered on his voice. Just a normal question was asked. Like there was nothing wrong with what he was doing.

"Tangin* lang tito? Bat mo ginagawa yun?!" Tito asked the devil. Pero hanggang ngayon, hindi parin nila tinatanggal yung tali sa kamay ko.

"Kasi gusto ko. Kaya kung mangiistorbo ka lang, lumayas ka dito." He roughly held Ate Mariel and sucked her breasts which made her scream. But she only got a slap from him.

"Nakikita mo ba 'to, Alexis?" He asked my uncle. My uncle gulp and looked away. Wait...

"Gusto mo rin ba?" The devil asked while licking Ate's breasts.

"Hmm. Sabihin mo lang," He entered his finger inside her.I looked away. I can't look at her... "I know that you and your wife is not sexually active, Alexis." Then he let out a demonic laugh which I fcking hate.

I looked at my tito. He looked at me saying 'sorry'. Wait... Do you mean?

He unbuckled his belt and went on her.

"Yan gusto ko sa'yo eh."

My grandfather smirked at me and continued on what he was doing.

This is... This is really hell. And there it all started... My trauma...

Screams. Sobs. Demonic laughs. Skins hitting each other. The sound. The voices.

I was traumatized.

My eyes were dry. My feet and hands were numb. My ears could only hear their voices and is on repeat. I can't get it out of my mind.

The image will forever be in my mind...