Letter 4

Hey, are you still here with me?

Thanks for being here with me, friend. You're my only mental support now. And you're the one I need. My mental support... The one who'll help me to stay calm and to not be crazy. I'm thanking you so much but, I can't help the fact that I have the thirst to kill someone. But killing is not an option, It will not do good to me. I'll be lock up in prison. Hell, It would complicate my life. I hate him. I fcking hate him for abusing me like this! I wanna fcking cry but It would only mean that I'm weak and I can't fight him. I was actually happy when I found out that Austin likes me. But, as they say, happiness is temporary. That happiness only lasted for like an hour and half. And when I entered my home? Damn. It's not home. I entered hell...

***

I was smiling while opening the door.

But as soon as I opened it, my grandfather... The demon said, "Freah... Wala lola mo." And he pinned me roughly on the walls and started kissing me forcibly. I shouted and shouted.

"Fck. You're a fcking devil! Bitawan mo ko!" But he didn't. Instead, he slapped he so hard. I held my cheeks and looked at him angrily and disgusted.

"Fck you!" I still managed to curse him.

He didn't said anything. Lumapit siya sakin at sinira damit ko.

My upper body is now exposed to this bastard.

"Tangin* mo. Pano mo 'to nagagawa sa sarili mong apo?! I fcking hate you!" Tears were streaming down my cheeks.

"Wala akong sinasanto, Freah. Apo man kita o hindi. Basta mapapasukan ko. Okay na." As he cupped my breasts. Pumipiglas ako but, he's just stronger than me. God... How can he say that?! Basta mapasukan niya? Tangin* niya! Fck.

"Bitiwan mo siya!" Tinignan ko kung sino yung nagsalita and it's ate...

"Wag kang mangielam dito!" Sinigawan siya ng demonyo.

"Bitawan mo siya... A-Ako na lang..." He stopped at what he was doing and faced Ate.

"Talaga?" He smiled maniacally at her.

"O-oo..." She stuttered. Me? I can't do anything but to cover my body...

"Ate..." I stared at her. She smiled at me. Which was the reason why my tears were racing down my face.

Tumayo ako at kinuha ko bag ko, aakyat na sana ako kaso...

"San ka pupunta?"

"Huh?" I was shocked when he hold up a rope and tied my hands.

"What the? Ano 'to?!" I shouted. He just smirked and said, "Enjoy the show, apo."

With that, he ripped off the clothes of ate and kissed her all over.

I can't looked at her and her eyes... But every time I look away, he would slap me and say 'Tumingin ka!'

I would see fear in her eyes while lust in his. She would look at me with tears and fear, while I look at her with pity and eyes that are saying thanks...

He put down her underwear. She fought but he would slap him and blackmail her that I'm the one who'll take her place instead. I would only look at her and repeat the words 'I'm sorry'. She looked at me one last time as he entered her...

I was shocked when I saw blood.

That bastard stole her virginity! Fck. Fck. Fck.

"Fck you..." I whispered. He let out a devil laugh and continued to do what he was doing. While she was screaming in pain.

That time, all I could hear was her screams and sobs...

We were all shocked when someone knocked on the front door. But no one opened the door, being that only the three of us were here. My bastard of a grandfather just continued to rape her.

I heard the door opened. I prayed and prayed that it would be my grandmother. But no...

"The door was opened so... What the fck?!" He shouted as soon as he saw us...

"Tito..." Was all I could say.