Author's Note **Important**

Welcome to The Arcoiris Effect!

Hello guppies!

Most of you will probably skip over this note in distaste, turn your nose away and say

"Get back to the story YOU witch!!" Patience is key my friend.

These notes will appear every 10 chapters, so you may as well get used to them. (Insert: Sadistic smile here)

For those of you who don't care enough to read them however, are at a disadvantage. Because lots of insider information, FAQ's and fun facts about all of the characters can be found within.

Your loss.

As for those who are reading it right now, I LOVE YOU!

I sincerely hope you are enjoying the story thus far as a lot, and I mean A LOT of effort and time have gone into it's creation.

One of the main purposes of this story is to bring to life the magic world that has been brewing in the outer reaches of my mind for years. All of the magical creatures and plants are a mix of pre-existing magical beasts (with unique twists) and brand new ones!

Every character has been created with much love and attention to detail. So please tell me what you think! Any and all constructive criticism is welcome. However, if you are just going to be a troll... your sorry little guppy tail is going to be blocked. \(^-^)/

On a more serious note. Am I happy with the story? Not in the least. This universe that I have created is my child and I will love it completely and forever. HOWEVER, the Arcoiris effect (as of right now) is actually a draft. A very rough first draft. I couldn't decide how I wanted to tell this story so I ended up just writing to see where is went and to say the least.
I am disappointed in myself. I do not like how the story is going and I think there are key things missing. Mainly THE ARCOIRIS. The main point of this story being written in the first place. I do have a better idea now as to how I want to properly tell the story and the way I will rewrite it in the end.

So before you get excited about this book I can tell you. This book will not last forever. It is simply a way for me to practice writing (practice makes perfect!!) and try to sort of continuity and issues regarding some characters.

So thank you for reading.
A sincere and genuine thank you.

I am trying.

Also LOOK AT THE ABSOLUTELY FANTASTIC AND MAGICAL COVER MADE BY THE EVER TALENTED TTrudgen ohabsnskwdksjjssb i love you so much!!

Any questions you have can be commented here! (I will answer as soon as I can)

Questions?

Koshu fact of the day:
Fae children learn to fly by being pushed off of the Tora Trees on the northern coast. These giant trees grow on the cliff sides and are the perfect gliding shelters. The strong coastal winds create a strong updraft, helping the children practice flapping and gliding without the fear of falling.

Character fact of the day:
Because of Muir's halfbreed genes, her skin has a condition similar to Vitiligo. The Siren DNA kills off certain cells producing melanin ( Sirens do not have any colour to their skin), this leaves large patches of her skin colourless or silver like.

That's about all I have to say so far! Until next time.

Yours truly,

MedallionZ