What If?

Do you ask questions like What if?

What if were better off as friends.

What if we are really meant to be.

What if.... I love you?

What if I'm a nobody would you love me at all?

Questions with What if are questions that are worth answering for because in every what if is reasons telling us what is really worth fighting for.

--------------------------------

Will's POV

I haven't seen Victoria in school for weeks and I am really starting to get worried.

I was in my way to my first class which was P.E when I slammed hard into my locker by none other by Taylor "Fucking" Green.

"Hello nerd" He said.

I just stared at the floor not bothering to look at him.

"look at me" He said punching my locker.

"Why should I" I replied sarcastically.

"getting feisty are we?" He chuckled glaring at me and then came his back up friends, all three of them were checking my glasses out.

"I need to go" I said giving them a disapprovingly look.

"oh, your not going anywhere." He said then his friends surrounded me.

"Do you think that I easily forgot how you embarrassed me in front of Victoria's Party?" He said slamming me again at my locker.

Then came the punch, each was different but still it hurts like a bitch.

"Do you think if I was someone else, you would still do this to me?" I said as I get back up and I punched Taylor square on the face.

His friends didn't even bother helping him they just left him and I was still pouring my anger out on his face and his body.

This is for last year I said punching him again on the face This is for pushing me in my locker everyday I kicked him hard and he didn't even flinch.

"I was still contemplating if you hit like a girl or you hit like my grandma" he teased me again but his face says otherwise, which was bleeding and had cuts.

I don't need you or anybody telling me otherwise, you know what. You are a selfish incoherent asshole, and you deserve anybody beating you up. I am the prince and I deserve respect not your bullshit everyday. I said but then I regretted saying that I was the prince because he then started wailing like a little kid and saying sorry.

I turned my back on him and saw Victoria's shocked face and then she ran towards the exit and I of course chased her.

Victoria, Wait! I said but still she started her car and zoomed off.

*****

Vote and Comment :)