Meeting the family ,Again

(Edited)

As I stood here nervously, I hear whispers from the maids every time I knock Victoria's door.

Oh you might be wondering, where am I and why am I here. Well, let's just say Nerdy William has gone back and needs "help" with quotation mark from Victoria to follow my so called two weeks missed work in which I was online schooling.

I knocked again.

Knock, knock.

"Will!" I was startled by Victoria's sudden hug to me.

"Hey". I smiled and nervously scratched my neck.

"Come in and welcome to my home".

She ushered me inside her house and I've got to say it was really big, if I was amazed on the outside well then the inside might just had blown my mind.

As most of you already know, I was here for our first date and well I know her place before she introduced it to me.

I just nodded my head, pretending to be interested to places I have been before.

"And this is my room".She pointed to a lavender colored door and inside was a well organized bedroom with many pictures of One Direction and pictures of dancers, preferably Ballet Dancers.

"You're adirectioner?". I asked her smilingly.

"Yep, since there first début". She said proudly.

"Alright Ms.I-will-marry-a-directioner". I said while looking at her complete collection of the One Direction merchandise.

"Come on". She said while pulling me downstairs to finish the homework.

*********

A few hours later.

"Honey, were home" Someone shouted loudly.

Victoria stood up and ran towards the door, opening it and I saw Mr.Adams and Mrs.Adams with a beautiful girl, wait. That's Theresa.

"Well who is this fellow?". Her mother said unexpectedly, while nudging her husband who just watched me.

"Mom, this is my good friend William Princeton". Victoria said with confidence, obviously amazed by the way her mother talked to an unknown guest.

"Princeton?" Theresa said questioningly, furrowing her eyebrows like contemplating whether or not she knows me.

"Yes, My last name is Princeton". I said quite shakily, my voice came out a bit hoarse because of the nervousness that showed.

"Well, we better get out of your way so that you can work, by the way I'm Mr. Adams but you can call me Renaldo and this is my wife he said pointing to Victoria's mother and this here is my younger daughter Theresa". He said shaking my hand, he had a strong grip on my hands and I felt like hiding beneath a rock. "And please no funny business". He quickly added, he was wiggling his eyebrows up and down.

"Sir, thank you for having me and you have a nice home and nice to meet you". I said gingerly, I was still muffling my laugh when he said the words funny business casually. "And of course sir, there's no funny business here".

"Well it is 8:00, why don't you eat and then go back to work?" Victoria's mother said smiling.

"I don't want to impose". I said rejecting her offer, in a nice way.

"Oh, nonsense". She said linking her arm into mine as Victoria just stared at me amusingly and Theresa with confusion etching in her face.

"Wow, I just met her family... May I add A AGAIN".

++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Please vote and comment my dear readers thanks for reading my works.

©copyright do not copy any chapters of this story.

<3