Epilogue.

I know that I'm already arranged to be married to Victoria but I want this particular day to be special for her, for us.

I've been preparing this day for months now and after the incident with her sister, Victoria has finally known me as the guy she didn't left because the guy was a nerd and well it was me.

Good memories.

"Sir, the tables are set and I have announced to her family members, the only thing left is Victoria herself." My secretary said to me while I was reminiscing about stuff.

"Thank you for telling me, I better get on my way now and get ready."

My secretary nodded and set off while I looked down on my clock and goodness it was 8:00 and the party starts in 30 minutes.

---------

15 minutes later.

I am dress to impress in here and as I await Victoria's arrival, the only thing that I have got to say right now is that I am freaking out.

"Victoria, will you.." Uh  I am freaking out.

"Victoria, grant me the honor in being my wi...f.....e."

"Sir, she's here" A voice said and I'm about to barf.

Lord help me.

I stroll down to her path and she arrived like a Goddess, she was wearing a white dress that dropped to her long beautiful legs and she had the necklace that I gave her on her birthday.

"Hi, there gorgeous" I said as I swayed her a little bit.

"nothing much, just a hot guy that asked me out in the middle of a school night."

"Hey, don't blame me. Your the only one who has class, miss future doctor"

She giggled and pecked my lips.

"Come on babe, our table is that way". I held her hand into my hand.

I sat her down and the lights started to dim.

"Wow, this is amazing, Did you plan all of this?"

"Yes"

The dinner went well, and the dessert is coming and I'm trembling in fear of rejection.

My planned dessert is fortune cookies that has the ring inside one of them.

"1,2,3 open"

"Wh..y, OMG, is this a ring?".

While she was feeling excited, all our family members started to appear and I bend on my knees.

"Victoria, you are my best friend and my true love and I wrote a poem for you that expresses it."

True love is the thing that helps us wake every morning.

The kind of love that messes with your frowning.

The kind of love that I would cross oceans for.

And the kind of love that makes me want more.

True love is the thing that gets me out of bed.

Sunset and sunrise is that what you said?

If I can wish for a star.

I'll make a wish somewhere afar.

So that you can't glimpse me and start a war.

If you could just smile for me.

I'll be with glee.

So that you can see.

That true love is you and me.

-------------///-----

"Please be a part of my life and marry me".

"Of course, I will".

-----------------------------

A year later.

I'm a married man, Victoria graduated and we are now expecting a baby soon and I'm glad that my life turned out this way because if it wasn't for the undercover prince disguise then I wouldn't know that not all people are real.

"Honey, I think my water is broken."
"What?, what do I do?." I started to panic.

"Call for someone,quickly." She started to breath heavily and I quickly run to my parents and my mom called the paramedics who arrived swiftly.

"Breath honey, I love you so much."

After hours of waiting the doctor approached me and said "It's a girl"

I an so happy that both of them were safe.

This is the best day of my life :)