Figuring it out.

So surprise everyone! here's wait for it, wait for it.

Victoria's POV.

At the bathroom.

Nope, can do Victoria boo. Will said and that was exactly what Prince William said to me in our meeting in the castle.

Is he the same person, sometimes I feel that there the same person because I feel tingles every time I see them both, I feel in heaven when they kissed me softly in my lips although they don't have the same qualities and attitude they're like the same person.

It can't be.

What if they're the same person what could I say if he admitted?.

What if they're not the same persons?.

What if I'm falling for the both of them at the same time?

Am I a slut?

Well I'm not having any sexual relationship with them other than a kiss.

William Princeton, I like him because he's different. William Guiessipe I like him because he's arrogant yet so kind and he seems so carefree.

Ugh, I hate boys.

Officially.

I have to ask him but I'm afraid that if I question him then hell find out that I kissed Prince William and that would hurt him deeply.

I looked down at my watch and I was on the bathroom for at least 30 minutes so I was asked by William if I was alright in which I just nodded.

I mean what would I say? Hey. Are you and the prince the same person cause if you are I love you, I think not.

He said I look pale in which I just shrug and got my strawberry frappe.

I love strawberry so much.

Everything's gonna be better.

-----------------------------------

Hey guys please vote and comment. I like to change this short story into a long one so expect a lot of uploads from me.

Please vote ;)