Falling in love with you.

William's POV

"Where could she be?" My mind was filled with questions as I got in my car.

"Please be safe" I frantically calmed myself as I started thinking of the worst things that might had happen to her.

She's been missing for about three hours now and I called every person that I know that can help me find her.

I let out a huge frustrated sigh as I get my cellphone out of my pocket.

"Hello?"

"William?" It's Theresa, I think I know where she might be. That got my attention.

"Well, Where is she?". I asked her and my heart, my brain was on a overloaded capacity.

"I want something first." She said while laughing out loud, she was playing with me.

"Your sister might be dying and your negotiating with me?!" I yelled at her through the phone.

"I don't care, Will. It's good if she dies then you won't marry her but first things first if I tell you her location and you save her, you need to break up with her and agree to marry me." She said in a sweet but sickly voice.

"What on earth is wrong with you?"

"I just love you. so do we have a deal?". She said while hearing a pop on her end, it sounds like she was near an ocean.

I don't have to think twice to betray her because I might not be the one to break up between the two of us.

"Yes I agree, now where the fuck is she!?!?." I yelled once again, hoping that by now she would give me the location of the girl that I love.

She told me of a cliff in the nearby pastures and I of course followed it.

"Help" Someone screamed from afar.

I scampered towards the distressed voice and came to a halt when I found Theresa on top of Victoria trying to strangle her.

I yanked Theresa and threw her to the other side of the cliff and went to Victoria's aid.

"Victoria, I'm here." I said while soothing her, my hand rubbed circles on her back.

"I'm so scared, Will." She said softly with tears streaming down her face.

"Shhh,Shhh It's alright Victoria I'm here."

I was about to hug her when I felt a cold pointy thing pointed at my neck.

"Hello, my sweet Will Soon we will be together, once I kill her."

"Theresa, why are you doing this?" I asked her still afraid to move because of the knife that was aimed towards my head.

"Because sweetheart she stole you from me, remember the time in the park? that girl was me,I always dreamt of the day when you and me will live happily ever after. She always stole the attention even with our parents she was number one, no matter what I did it was never enough but then you came and I just knew that you'd understand". She said while a tear rolled in her cheeks, she looked like a mentally escaped person.

"You and me will never happen because I love your sister and I will never love you back and I'm sorry for that".

"No, your mine. "At that she stab the knife in my lower stomach.

"If I can't have you then no one can." she then walked towards Victoria's direction and I couldn't let that happen.

"No, just kill me please not her". I pleaded with the last breath that I could muster.

I started seeing dots and I heard gun shots until I started blacking out.