The plague

It's been three weeks now and still she didn't even acknowledge my presence. She has been avoiding me like I was the plague and now I'm kinda pissed off.

Yes, maybe the kiss was a mistake but after that night she barely even remember who I am.

Whenever I get to my locker, she will never be there, like last week I waited for her but she didn't come instead she asked a jock to collect her things from her locker and guess who that jock was, it was Taylor.

Back to present

I saw Victoria talking to a bunch of cheerleaders and she was laughing at what they had said but her eyes were searching the hallway as everyone passed by them and I did the most shocking thing and that was; I went towards her not acknowledging the two cheerios that was by her side.

As I went towards her she was looking at me and I with her, it seems that the world seemed to have stopped in our gazes at each other.

Victoria. I said her name and she quickly got her things and ran towards the library and of course the cheerios was confused but I don't care, I ran after her and found her hiding in the Prince and Princess' section of the fairytale books of course.

I see you. Please let's just talk She came out of hiding.

What do you want to talk about? She said with ease like there's nothing going on.

Cut the crap Victoria, Why are you avoiding me? I looked at her eyes and tears started streaming on her cheeks.

You can't know, it will change the way you think of me. She said in between breaths.

Maybe, it is better that I know, because my mind is starting to think that you just felt pity that's why you asked me to be your friend. I said angrily.

It's not that, it's something that will make you think twice about being my friend. She stated.

Think twice, are you hearing yourself? I spat back at her.

Just tell me the truth please my voice was calmer.

I'm about to get married she sighed

I apparently gasped and said Married? to whom?.

I don't know yet, its just hard because the more we get to know each other, the more I can hurt you because I like you and this is goodbye. I'm sorry but we can't talk to each other because I am going to marry a royalty that is why I have bodyguards everywhere they were given by the Prince' of England's family. She explained.

Prince of England? I asked again, just to restate her explanation.

Yes. She said firmly.

My mouth formed an O shape and said Ow, well I gotta go.

I need to know because I am the only prince of England and if what she is saying is true then I'm gonna marry her, alright that is a dream come true but how do I say to her my secret identity? .

Please vote and comment. :")

-Balletdancer20