The new girl

------
Chapter Quote:
"Blowing out someone else's candle won't make yours shine brighter".
-Unknown (VIA @ Poems Porn)

--------
Chapter 2 ( edited)

I've been in this bloody school for almost two years now and today is the first day of Senior year. So many expectations and so many mistakes, that I've committed but I know its all my fault. This plan of mine did work but I've recently saw the dark side of many people.

People no matter what tend to be intimidated by certain individuals whether they're ugly or hot, stupid or not. We tend to judge and thus committing horrible acts of shaming people just because we feel inferior.

For example when I first arrived here, dressed as the Prince. They thought that I was just visiting their huge institution but really I was just scanning the area, they cheered and took pictures of me as I walked their halls but  when I arrived as the nerdy William. They looked at me from top to bottom before snickering away.

Then Harry Felix decided to show up and made me his bitch, he wasn't kidding when he said that he would make my life a living hell. But I endured it all because you know what, I really like it here. The facilities are well maintained and the staff are competent and we'll mannered.

So I wasn't expecting anything big on my first day as a Senior but when I arrived not in my regular car which is an old Volkswagen. It had no more right side mirror and it had tattered leather seats, all of which made me look even more ridiculous.

But not this year, I want to show them whom they've been messing with, I want them to look at me not as a nerd nor a prince but as me. I'm going to blow my cover on graduation night and I want all whom had bullied me to apologize , not only to me but also to all the people who were miserable because of them.

So I arrived in a red Porsche and they stared at me as I got out, I was wearing my usual nerdy attire but I had my hair up, which made me look like a cool guy.

"I thought he was poor". A girl said as she and her group whispered at one another.

"He looks different". A blonde haired girl said as she walked ahead of me.

I thought I was going to go for my plan and of course the abiding contract with my parents was still on going and they paraded me with numerous bride options and a lot of the women are either too old, divorced and some had a child.

I'm pretty sure I can't make up my mind right now, its like I'm in a quicksand and I can't seem to get out.

Who knew that becoming a real normal teenager would be this horrifying.

I hate high school, just because of all the people to go to this school. It had to be Harry Felix, he was the only son of a rich oil tycoon and he hosts the biggest party of the year. I wasn't once invited, of course.

Then there was Taylor Green, he was the self proclaimed god of the school. All the girls would look at him with admiration and it did help that he was the only heir to a multi-million tobacco company.

As I was walking down the Hall, I felt a large hand shove me aside and just my luck my nose slammed on a locker, as I was regaining my  composure. I heard someone laughed at me and they even gave each other high fives. I looked up at the culprits who made me dropped on the floor and I saw the magnificent Taylor Green with his new best friend Harry Felix (note the sarcasm).

They are both the self professed golden boys of our school, they really are intimidating with their bulky muscles and huge physique.

They both are really good looking or so they say, I wonder who on earth would want them at the side of their bed.