Searching. Found?

I wake up the next morning in the hospital wing. Memories of last night wash over me. My parents come rushing in as soon as they find out I'm awake, asking me what happened and if I'm okay. 

"Rose, there is good news and bad news." Uncle Harry says walking into the room, "Good news is we think we know who might be behind this and we have placed a few possible locations. Bad news is, well, we don't know anything else." 

"Oh." I say. 

The next few days go by in a blur. I have visitors in the hospital wing, but I quickly am back in my dormitory. Celeste, Marianna, and Yasmin try to cheer me up, but I feel numb. 

This goes on until a few days later. I realize I need to be strong, and I need to try to help if I can. 

"Rose, how are you feeling?" Yasmin asks. 

"Better. I realized I can't just sit here and cry all day. I have to try to help." I say. 

"Rose, there isn't much you can do. The Aurors are doing everything they can. It's as much as we can do." Yasmin says. I sigh. 

"It's just not fair." I say. 

"I know, but I promise they are doing everything they can. I know they'll find him soon."

"Thanks Yasmin. I real-" I'm cut off by Albus running into the room, ecstatic.

"Rose! They've found him! They know where he is!" He says. 

"Really?!" I say. I get up from my bed and hug Albus.

"Yes! They're getting together a plan and they're trying to leave this afternoon to get him! And capture whoever's done this." 

SCORPIUS'S POV

I wake up in the basement of some old house. It smells musty. I'm in a strange cell. I try to sit up, but my head starts pounding the moment I do. I lean against the wall. I'm so thirsty...

"He'll be perfect bait. Draco will be frantic, as well as Astoria. They'll pay any price for their son." I hear a voice say 

"Of course. Goyle, bring him water. We can't have him dead before we use him." Another voice says. 

"Why can't-"

"Do it!" 

I close my eyes. At least Rose is safe... And the baby. 

"Wake up boy!" The voice says! I open my eyes. 

"What?." I say sullenly. The man sneers. 

"We brought you something. Water! Drink it."

"No." I am so thirsty, but I can't drink from them. 

"Drink it!" I reluctantly drink the water. 

"No one's coming to help you, little Malfoy. Not any time soon." The men leave.

I slouch into the corner and fall asleep.

ROSE'S POV

"They'll be back soon Rose, with Scorpius. I know it." Celeste says. A group of Aurors left about an hour ago, and I am waiting impatiently for them.

"I hope so..." I reply.

SCORPIUS'S POV

I've been here for about 5 days.  I wish someone would come to help me. I miss Rose. They've done the Cruciatus Curse on me, and I have so many cuts and bruises. 

I hear a voice. Then several. I wonder if it's those men again. 

"Scorpius! We're getting you out of here." The voice says. I look up. Harry Potter.

"Stop!!!!!! Get them!" The man who took me says. 

"Expelliarmus!" 

"Avada Ke-"

The man is petrified. 

"Good thing I learned silent spells, Harry." Rose's mum says. 

"Yes well, we need to hurry. You take him back, we'll get everything here in order." Mr. Potter says. He helps me out of my cell and I am apparated away.

Although you can't apparated into Hogwarts, they must have done something to allow that, because that is exactly what we did. I am taken up to Madame Pomfrey, and she heals me up quickly. 

ROSE'S POV

"I'm so worried!" I say to my friends. 

"I'm sure they'll be back soon." Marianna tells me. 

"ROSE! THEY'RE BACK!" Albus yells to me. 

"Really? Is he okay? Where is he?" I say, running over to him.

"Hospital wing." He says. I go to the hospital wing as fast as I possibly can. 

"You'll be fine by tomorrow..." Madame Pomfrey  say as I barge in.

"Scorpius!" I say joyfully. I go over to him, and hug him. 

"Rose, you're alright." He says. He tilts my chin towards his face and kisses me. 

ONE WEEK LATER

I am excited. I walk with Scorpius to the hospital wing. Today we are getting our baby checked. After this checkup we have one more here at Hogwarts, then we will have to go to St. Mungo's for everything else. 

"Are you excited?" Scorpius asks me with his signature Malfoy smirk. 

"No, I have been dreading this very day for weeks." I say quite sarcastically. That's one of my specialty's. 

"Ah, yes. So I thought, my dear." He exclaims. I giggle.

"Here we are, darling. Right this way." Scorpius pronounces in a posh voice.

"Thanks you, kind sir." I say in the same tone. I smile as we walk through the door. Madame Pomfrey takes us into a back room, and I lay on an uncomfortable infirmary bed. She does a few spells. 

"Ah, yes. You're twins are doing fine." She says. 

"Oh good." Scorpius says.

"Twins!?!" I shriek.

"Yes, twins. Now let me just do a few things... Here. Take this potion now. It will help you with morning sickness." She says.

"Two babies?" Scorpius asks, still in shock.

"Yes, two. Now you two are good to go. Rose, you will start showing more within the next month. Make sure you preform the appropriate spells if you don't want anyone else finding out yet." Madame Pomfrey ushers us out.

Twins!

A/N

Hey guys! I know, I haven't updated in a long time. Sorry! I have no excuse other than I couldn't get the chapter to come together. It kind of sucks, I know.

Also, if you have name suggestions, feel free to comment them! Bye!