Almost Christmas

Dear Vic and Teddy,

Surprise, I'm pregnant. I know, I know. Please don't get upset. And one more thing, HELP! I really need some advice, and who better to give it that my favorite cousins. And Vic, you are pregnant too so that helps. I have an appointment for a check up in an hour with the father. I won't tell you who he is now. I have to go. Give Adora my love. 

Love Rose

I send the letter off with Calypso and get up from where I was sitting. I suddenly have to throw up and I run into the bathroom. Celeste comes in and holds my hair. Yasmin comes and sits with me in the bathroom. After a few minutes, I finish. 

"Thanks guys." I say.

"No problem." Yasmin says. 

"Yeah. But Rose, you have been puking a lot lately. Maybe you should go get checked out. You'd think you were pregnant with the amount you've been throwing up." Says Celeste. Oh no. 

"Uh... Right." I say. They are going to find out. Great.

"Oh my god, Rose. Are you pregnant?" Asks Yasmin. Oh no. Hell no. Shit.

"Uh... Yes." I say. The shock on their faces is huge.

"Oh my god. Rose is pregnant. How the hell did we not notice before! How far along? Oh my god Rose!!!!!" Says Celeste. Yasmin smiles.

"Six weeks." I say.

"Well, how did the father take it? Or did you tell him yet?" Asks Marianna. I didn't even notice she was here. 

"He is supportive and we will keep the baby." I say.

"I'm glad Scorpius took it well." Says Celeste. 

"Celeste!!!! How did you know?" I say with surprise. She just grins cunningly.

"Oh my god!" I say looking at the time, "I have to go. See you guys." 

They say bye and I hurry up to the Hospital Wing. Scorpius meets me at the door and we walk in. Madame Pomfrey is still at Hogwarts after all these years, and she sits me on a hospital bed in the back where no one will see me. Scorpius holds me hand as I lay down and my shirt is lifted. I wear Muggle clothes whenever I can.

She puts protective gel on my stomach and waves her wand over it. Her wand emits a glow as she does this and I feel my belly tingling. It tickles, and I try not to giggle. She continues this and she does something on a piece of special paper afterwards. 

"Would you like to see?" She asks. I look at Scorpius. He nods. 

"Yes." I say. She shows us the special paper. 

"Alright. This is a special paper called Visus Internus paper. That is Latin for Internal Seeing. You can see on here that that is the fetus, or your baby. Now it's still too early to tell the number of babies or the gender, but that is what it looks like at six weeks. Now some rules are no apparation, no quidditch or broom riding, and to be careful. Apparation can cause miscarriages and broomsticks can hurt the baby. Now, here is a book of helpful tips and you can be on your way." She says. She gives us the photo and the book,  which is called Your Pregnancy: Step By Step With Helpful Tips. As we walk out I kiss Scorpius on the cheek and tell him I'll see him later. I walk back to the common room and I go up to my bed. I find that I have a reply from Victoire, and another from Teddy. I even have a little letter from Adora, who can't exactly write, but she can scribble an A so it's pretty thoughtful. I open Victoire's letter first. 

Dear Rose,

Oh my god. No way are you pregnant. Everyone is going to flip when they find out. You're probably screwed. No I won't get mad, but Hell. Nobody expected this from YOU! Don't worry, pregnancy is as easy as running a race. When it's  a million miles long. And the ground is hot and spikey and you have no shoes. Oh and you're sick during the race. Don't worry, I'm just teasing. But seriously, be careful. And good luck with the family. You are going to DIE! Damn girl, have a life while you can. I the baby is due after school ends, so that will be great. At least you'll finish school. Teddy is sending a letter and Adora is drawing a picture.

Love, Victoire

Next, I move to Teddy's letter. 

Rose,

Why the f**k would you sleep with someone? Rose, nobody ever expected this to happen to a innocent b*tch like you. Only kidding. Congrats.... I guess. If anybody is rude to you, tell them to f*ck off or I'll Avada them in their sleep. Just joking. Anyway, have fun with everyone at Christmas Dinner. You'll probably screw up their holiday, but hey, maybe you'll end up only half dead. The father on the other hand... Good luck Rosie Posie Nosie B*tch.  Only Joking. Bye Bye.

Teddy

Teddy's always called me Rose Posie, until one day I walked in on him snorting the life out of Vic. Then I demanded details and he called me a Nosy B*tch. Now he calls me Rosie Posie Nosie B*tch, as long as no adults other that Harry, Ginny, George, or Angelina are around. Uncle George is cool, and so is Aunt Angie. And Uncle Harry and Aunt Ginny and pretty cool too. Last of all, I open Adora's letter. It looks like this.

Hi Rose I miss you. Love you. Bye. From Adora. (Victoire wrote that for her)

ADorA

She wrote her name! It's super cute. I save the letters and put them under my pillow. Then I go work on homework, that last I have until Christmas.

______________________________________________________

It's the day we leave and I secretly kiss Scorpius goodbye. We decided to first tell them I'm dating Scorp. Then say I'm pregnant. I go out to the train and sit with Yasmin, Celeste, and Marianna. Then Albus joins us with his girlfriend and one of my friends, Alice Longbottom. They sit down in the compartment and we are visited my everyone for a few minutes each at least. Scorpius comes in and sits between me and Albus. He clears his throat.

"Al. Alice. I have news for you guys." He says nervously.

"What?" Says Al.

"I'm dating Rose." He says. Albus looks at us.

"Finally! I won the bet with Uncle George and James! Uncle George said after school ends, James said sixth year! I said SEVENTH!" Albus whoops. We look at him curiously.

"So you aren't mad?" I ask.

"No, you guys won me 10 galleons from each of them!" He says smiling.

"Okay...." I say.

"But Scorpius, take care of her. Don't break her heart or any of that shit." He says.

"I would never dream of it." He says.

After that We are visited by Everyone in the family. Mostly. By then they all know I'm dating Scorpius. 

We get of the train and Scorpius goes to his parents. His mum smiles at me and I smile back. I walk over to my mum and dad and we head to the Burrow for Christmas. It's the 20th. Five days until CHRISTMAS!

A/N

So yeah. I know I am the worst. I haven't updated because I was busy reading another Scorose Fanfic, The Weasley and the Malfoy. You guys should check it out. Unless you are into the relationship moving forward. Lol

Survey!!!

Do you think I should do a flashback chapter or two where there are different Scorose moments from the past? I'll do it if you want!!!

Thanks for reading and please vote and comment!!!!