The Next Day

DISCLAIMER: When I started this, I was still 13, so there are a lot of mistakes and the plot isn't very good. The chapters are also quite short. Thank you to everyone still reading this, and there may be changed made in the near future, plus possible updates if I can figure out the direction that I actually want this to go in. However, I appreciate all the support I've gotten on this, which is nearly 3k reads. That's insane. Much love, and enjoy. <3

-8:00 am-

I wake up in my bed at Hogwarts. Ugh, seventh year is tough. My cousins, James and Albus threw a huge Halloween party last night and it was really fun. Everyone drank a little too much fire whiskey and butterbeer though.... I have trouble remembering the night though. And I have a terrible headache. I roll over, bumping into a warm body. Who the hell is in my bed!!!! I quickly sit up, but that was a mistake and my head starts pounding. I look over and see a person with very blonde hair and pale skin in my bed. Scorpius Malfoy!!!! No... We didn't.... We couldn't have. But I know we did. I slip out of bed and look around. Most girls in our room have boys in their beds, or their beds are empty. I creep quietly over to the bathroom and take a shower. My head feels a little better after I get out, and then I put on some comfy clothes. It's luckily Saturday. I walk back into our too. To see Scorpius gone and everyone else asleep. I wonder how the boys even made it up to our room anyway, but I forget about that as my roommates start waking up. 

One roommate of mine, Celeste Thomas, (Daughter of Dean Thomas)  was the only one not to sleep with a boy that night, but I suspect she wasn't very drunk because she hates the taste of fire whiskey. 

Another roommate, Yasmin Corner (Michael Corner's daughter) Had a boy in her bed. He stirred and I saw his face. Oh gross.... It was my cousin, Fred. I quickly looked away. The last roommate that was one of my good friends was Marianna Patil (Daughter of Parvati Patil). I had other roommates, but those were the important ones. That was when I started to wonder things... How was Scorpius in our common room when he was from Slytherin? Then I realized that the party had been in the Room of Requirement. Celeste got up and looked at me.

"Good morning." Said Celeste. "What time is it?" 

"Um.... I don't know." I say. I look at the wall clock. "Only 8:17 am." 

"I guess you didn't sleep with a boy either then?" Celeste says after looking around the room and taking in her surroundings. 

"Uh... About that. I did, but he left. And the boy was.... Well..." I can't think of a good way to say it.

"Let me see, Scorpius Malfoy?" Celeste interrupts.

"What? How did you know?" I exclaim. She just shakes her head and laughs.

"I should shower, I'm sure I look hideous." Celeste says. I roll my eyes as she grabs some clothes and walks into the bathroom. The thing about Celeste is that she is absolutely gorgeous. Perfect blonde hair, striking blue eyes, pale perfect skin. She gets asked out a ton, but she turns down most guys. She recently broke up with her old boyfriend and I don't know the reasons because she wouldn't tell me. 

-10:00 am-

Surprisingly enough, most people are awake by 10:00 am. I go down to the common room because I don't want to see people wake up with boys in their beds, but then I change my mind and go back in for a good laugh. I saw Yasmin waking up a I sit on my bed and pretend to read. She shakes Fred awake and whispers loudly in his ear "Wake up you idiot, and hurry and get out of here or we'll be caught." He stretches and sits up then covers himself with a blanket when he realizes I'm awake. I roll my eyes. 

"Nothing I haven't seen before Fred. And seriously? Sleeping with one of my best friends?" I tell him. He glares at me a stands up revealing that he has only underwear on. He finds his clothes and puts them on. 

"You know Rose, you have a good choice in friends. They are all..." I cut him off.

"Fred Weasley I swear if you say another word I will hex you into oblivion. I don't want to hear about my friends and you." I exclaim. He rolls his eyes and says good bye to Yasmin. Then he leaves, and I hear him slide down the lovely stairs. 

"Rose your cousin is great in bed." Yasmin says. Gross.

"Yasmin! Disgusting! I literally can't even right now. You are so gross! That's my cousin!" I tell her. 

That was when I escaped and made my way down to the kitchen to find some breakfast from the lovely house elves.