Are We Together?

It's been about two weeks since James threw that Halloween party. I don't know what to do about Scorpius. I keep wondering if we are together now, or if we were just drunk and making mistakes. I haven't been feeling my best, and my period is due soon, so that makes me a little irritable, as my friends have noticed. I need to go find Scorpius and figure out what's going on. A time my cousin Albus is with him would probably be best. Albus  and Scorpius are best friends. I decide to do that before I lose my courage, and search the halls for his face. I see him, not too far away, laughing with Albus. I walk over. 

"Hey Rosie." Albus says.

"Uh.... Hi Rose." Says Scorpius. I'm getting nervous.

"Scorpius I want to talk to you about the..." I start, but soon get cut off by a Slytherin boy yelling at Scorpius. He runs off.

"Sorry Rose! See ya!" Albus says. I frown. I need a time to talk to him. Oh well. At least it's Friday. I walk slowly to my last class of the day, potions. Gryffindor and Slytherin have this together. I make it to class just in time, and I'm almost late. I sit down next to Marianna and smile at her. She can tell something is wrong. 

"What's wrong?" She whispers.

"I'll tell you later." I say, hoping not to get in trouble.

Much later, after dinner, I catch up with Scorpius. 

"Scorpius, we need to talk." I say.

" Uh... Okay." He replies. 

"So about that night after the party..." I start. Scorpius starts blushing.

"Look Rose, if you want to pretend like it never happened, then fine." He says.

"What? No I... I...." I try to say.

"I realize you were drunk. It's fine. Whatever." He walks away. I feel tears well up in my eyes. I never meant for this to happen. I go back to my room and lay on my bed. I fall asleep after awhile, and don't wake up until morning.

The next morning I am down at breakfast and Albus came over a drops a note in my lap. I look at the side and see it says in small writing ' From Scorpius '. I quickly put the note in my pocket, and leave the table. 

I go to a secret hallway and opened the note. 'Rose, meet me in The Room of Requirement. We need to talk.' It said. I made my way to the hallway where The Room is and I see the door. I walk in and see the room has a couch, a mini fridge, and some cute lamps on side tables. I see Scorpius waiting on the couch. 

"Hey...." I say awkwardly. 

"Hi Rose." He says. I sit down. 

"So... What did you want to talk about?" I ask. He smirks. 

"Oh just the weather. I need some advice on how to figure out if the sun is out." He says sarcastically. I roll my eyes.

"You know what we need to talk about." He tells me. I sigh.

"I know." I say.

"First of all, we have some... Problems. We didn't uh... Use protection. And uh... Yeah." He stammers. Then the realization hits me. I am not on any form of contraception. We didn't use anything. I could be... 

Pregnant.

I sit there and my face pales. Scorpius notices.

"Rose, you could be pregnant. And if you are... Well... I don't know what I'll do." He says. 

"Scorpius. I need to ask you..." I start to say. 

"What?" He asks.

"Are we.... Together?" I ask, and blush immediately. He smiles.

"Do you want to be?" He asks quietly. 

"I... I... Uh......... Yeah." I say in a small voice.

Suddenly, Scorpius kisses my softly on the lips. "Me too." He says. 

"What about... What about everyone?" I ask. 

"I'm not sure. We need to find out if you're pregnant..." He trails off.

"I'm pretty sure I'm not. I don't have any symptoms..." I tell him. 

"Ok good. I guess we'll assume you aren't for now. Tell me as soon as you think it's possible. Okay?" He asks. I nod. He tilts my head up to him and kisses me softly. I lean against him for a few minutes before sitting up. 

"We should probably go." I say. He nods. I leave first, and a few moments later, he leaves. We do this so we don't raise any suspicions. I go back to my room and grab a box of muggle pregnancy tests I happen to have. I take it into the bathroom and pee on the stick. It's stupid, really, peeing on a little stick of cardboard, but at least it works. My pulse quickens as I wait, not wanting to look, but too nervous to wait at the same time. I look. Negative. I heave a sigh of relief. 

I have this feeling, and I feel like it's wrong. Maybe it's too soon? But I push it away. I'm not pregnant. I go back to my friends, and forget. 

SURVEY!!!! Should I post short chapter, with more of them, or long chapter, but less of them???!?! You decide!

A/N--------- HIIIIII!!!!!! Thanks for reading!!! Please comment and give me advice! I WILL TRY TO POST EVERY WEEK! I am going on Vacation. To Maine! On Tuesday until the 30th so There might be no update until October! 😢. Thank you for reading, and let's try for 20 views on this! Tell all your friends! Lol! Thank you, and goodbye! 

-Me, Myself, and I.❤💙💚💛💜💓💔💕💖💗💘💝💞💟👍👍👍👍lol