How Do We Tell Them!?

Scorpius looks at me, his face as white as a ghost. I feel a sinking feeling in my stomach, and breath in a shaky breath. My mom might, possibly, hopefully not be too mad, but Dad is going to flip. He hates Scorpius's father, Draco Malfoy, and he doesn't like Scorpius either. He tries to hide it though, probably because Mr. Malfoy is a colleague and Scorpius is his nephew's best friend. I don't know what we are going to do. 

"Rose... My dad is going to kill me. What are we going to do? How do we tell people?" Scorpius asks. I sigh, because I really don't know how to answer his question.

"First, we need to tell someone at Hogwarts. I think I'll tell Headmistress McGonagall. We have a fairly good relationship and she like my parents and family members. Besides, she will most likely be the most help, considering the situation." I tell him. He nods, and wraps him arm around me, pressing his lips to my forehead. I think of who I could tell about this in my family first. Not anyone close to my age or younger. 

I can't tell Dominique either, since she will tell everyone. She really can't keep a secret. I decide to tell Teddy and Victoire. Teddy is 25 and Victoire is 23. They got married two years ago, and Victoire is pregnant with their second, third and fourth children. Right after the wedding, they had Nymphadora Gabrielle Lupin, or Adora as they call her. Now Vic is seven months pregnant with two more girls and a boy. 

"I need to tell Teddy and Victoire." I say. "They will be the most understanding and helpful. And they won't tell anyone." Scorpius looks thoughtful.

"I think that would be a good choice." Scorpius say after a few moments.

Then I remember my letter to my mum.

"Oh Scorpius, I wrote a letter to me mum, telling her about us. But she doesn't know I'm pregnant." I say. It feels weird to say it. 

"Okay. I hope she isn't mad. I'll tell my mum and dad soon. I just have to figure out how..." Says Scorpius.

"Oh my God, it's already 8:30 am! I need to go tell McGonagall. Wish me luck." I say. I kiss Scorpius goodbye, and go to my room first to see if my mother has replied. She has. I read her letter.

Dear Rose,

I'm glad you told me, and no I won't tell your father. I don't mind, of course. It might be a bit strange at first but Scorpius is a nice young man and is a very good friend to Albus. I have to be quick, because I need to leave for work, but I love you Rose.

Mum

I head up to the Headmistresses office and meet her on the way there.

"Oh! Headmistress McGonagall! I need to talk to you!" I say. I breath in a nervous breath and feel butterflies in my stomach. Or maybe that is just me getting ready to get sick soon, I don't know.

"Of course Rose, come into my office." She says. We sit down in her office and I look around. I see a portrait of Albus Dumbledore, the person my cousin is named after. Uncle Harry says he was a great man. He looks at me with a knowing look. He couldn't know, could he? I look away quickly.

"So uh... I need to tell you something..." I say awkwardly. She looks suspiciously at me. I blush.

"Yes Rose we have established that. Now if you would get on to what that thing is, we could all get on with our morning." She says. If James were here he would have said 'oooh burn!' I suppress a smile. 

"I don't know how to say this any other way. Professor... I'm pregnant." I look down, avoiding her eyes. When I look up again, she is looking at me with a strange expression on her face. 

"Rose, may I ask who the father is?" She says quietly. I feel my cheeks grow hot. 

"Aren't you angry? Aren't you going to scream at me and have me expelled?" I ask.

"No Rose, I figure you will hear enough of that from your father, maybe even your mother. I haven't had a pregnant student come to me since.... Well since Natalie McDonald." (Read the story behind Natalie McDonald being a tiny character here http://harrypotter.wikia.com/wiki/Natalie_McDonald )

"Professor can you call my mum here? And my dad I guess. They should probably know." I say with a sigh. She nods a does just that. The butterflies in my stomach are getting worse. I suppose I look bad because the McGonagall tells me there is a bathroom through the door in the corner. I run over and throw up. What am I going to do?

A/N

So I got challenged to do this thing, and that will be next chapter to yeah. Might come out tonight, I don't know. 

SURVEY!  

What House are you in?

I am a proud RAVENCLAW. My Patronus is a dolphin!

Thanks for reading!