Girls Day

"Rose! Come on! We have an idea." Marianna calls to me. Yasmin and Celeste are with her, and so is Lily. Lily always liker my friends better than the girls in her year. At first it was annoying, but now I'm okay with it.

"What is it? I was trying to actually get my homework done this weekend." I say, pretending to be annoyed. In reality, I haven't been spending enough time with my friends, and am happy to talk to them.

"That's the problem we need to address. We're having a girls day. All four or us, and Lily. Lily will chase away the boys and anyone else if we need her to though." Yasmin announces.

"No, guys... Maybe some other weekend..." I say. I really need to finish my Transfiguration essay.

"We won't take no for an answer. Come on. You aren't getting sick anymore. Get dressed and grab some money and anything else you need. You'd better be down here within the hour!" Celeste waves me up the stairs, and I go.

I put on a pair of skinny jeans, although I have trouble buttoning them. I put on a white shirt and a sweatshirt. It's not too cold this weekend, and it is March now. I'll be turning 18 on March 31.

I get together a few things, like Muggle ibuprofen that my mother insists I use instead of any magical items. I put a bit of makeup in my bag, and some money. Then I go downstairs.
"Finally! What took you so long?" Lily asked.
"Um, I don't know. Maybe the fact that I'm pregnant." I say quietly.
"Right. Now we need to get going."

We go into Hogsmeade and get lunch first.
When the waitress finally brings our food, we talk aboit my pregnancy.
"How far along are you?" Celeste asks.
"I'm almost 20 weeks. That's almost five months."
"Wow. You look a lot bigger than 19 weeks though." Yasmin says.
"That's because I'm having twins" I remind her, laughing.
"Right... I forgot."
We finish our lunch and decide to go window shopping. We walk past books stores and more. I stop in a fairly new shop so I can buy a book. The shop has all Muggle fiction, and I think it's great even though some people hate it. I buy a book called Turtles All The Way Down by John Green. I've read other books by that Muggle author called The Fault In Our Stars and Paper Towns. They were really good.

"Why do you like Muggle books so much?" Celeste asks me.

"Because they are really good. I can lend you one that will convince you if you want." I tell her.

"Okay... What's it called."

"The Fault In Our Stars. It's really good."

"Okay."

After the book shop, we get some ice cream. I was craving it. I get vanilla peach, Yasmin gets mint chocolate chip, Marianna gets mango sorbet, Celeste gets Salted Chocolate Caramel, and Lily gets lemon ice. We all end up tasting each others ice cream.

"You know, who would have expected you, Rose, to get pregnant first." Celeste says.

"Yeah, we all thought it would be you Celeste. Especially considering Rose is pregnant before graduation. She totally stole your spot." Marianna smirks.

"Are you calling me a whore? Just because I had sex with Hayden Ross from Ravenclaw for a few years?"

Lily snorts.

"What? He was good. I would still go out with him if he didn't have that dumb blonde girl always hanging off him."

"Okay Celeste, that's enough." I say, trying to hold back laughter.

"So Lily. Are you with Lysander now?" Yasmin asks.

"Yeah, I suppose. He hasn't asked me out formally yet, but we make out sometimes. Are you with anyone Yasmin?" Lily replies.

"No, but Marianna is..." Yasmin smirks.

"No, he hasn't said anything since November. Lily, your cousin Fred is extremely rude. Would you care to tell him so?" Marianna rolls her eyes.

"Sure. It's already part of my routine. He's such a-"

"Lily, why don't you tell us about Albus and Alice. They're together right?" I interrupt.

Lily talks about the love life of her brothers, her exes, and the rest of the world. By the time she finishes talking, we have to leave.

"Thanks guys. I really needed this." I say as we get back to our common room.

"You're welcome Rose. I'm glad you had fun. We did too." Celeste smiles.

"Now I'm going to get a bit of homework done before dinner."

"Yeah... I'm not. I have to go find a certain someone." Celeste wanders off. I have learned not to ask much anymore.

After we eat, I finish a paper and start my book. It's really good. I remember to give Celeste the book, and fall asleep after reading chapter two.

A/N

Okay so... A few things to address right now. We can start with the worst thing. I suck. I know. I haven't posted in like three weeks. I didn't really know how to go about this chapter. Now it's out. Short, but here it is. Next, I want to thank everyone for the positive feedback I get on this story. It's so nice. And btw, if you want to comment please do. Its how I know if you're still interested. (That means comment) Another thing, thank you to @ArabellaWinterBlack for the amazing cover. I love it. And last.

Guys.

One day I was on Wattpad and this had about 150 reads. Then I check again a few days ago and there is almost 300 reads. WOW. That means a lot of people have read my story. So thank you so much for each vote, comment, and read.

So thanks you.