Kidnapped

I was sitting in the rocking chair with my three month old daughter, Emma Wilk. Ryan had gone to work just a few hours before Emma woke up crying from her nap. I rocked Emma back to sleep and there was a knock at the door. I laid Emma in her crib then opened the door. When I opened the door, Miguel was standing there with Nick in his own car.

"What do are you doing here? If Ryan arrives, both of your butts are going to get beaten." I told him and he smiled.

"He won't be here for a while. We got him occupied right now." Miguel said. It was true, Nick had Bob Thompson make a huge scene at the detective office to make Ryan later than he usually was. I took a step back, causing Miguel to grab me by the arm. He dragged me to the car and we drove off, not thinking 'bout getting my baby.

Bob finally got enough nerves to stop trashing the place and let Ryan's partner, Billy, handcuff him. Ryan left the mess for Billy to clean up. Ryan got to the house and saw our dog, Spot, out in the yard.

**Ryan's point**

"Spot, boy, why are you outside?" I asked the dog and Spot looked up at me. I soon realized that the door had been left open. I ran into the house, hearing my daughter crying up in her crib, I couldn't tell if it had been an intrusion or if she had willingly let the kidnapper in but there was no sign of a struggle. 

**Claire's point**

Meanwhile, I was blindfolded so I couldn't tell where I was going. Miguel looked over at Nick, who had realized the mistake of their plan.

"We forgot the baby, Nick. We should've brought it with us as well." Miguel stated. Nick slammed the brakes, making me and Miguel lean forward with force.

"It's a girl, not an it!" I shouted and Nick slapped me across the face.

"Be quiet!" Nick yelled at me then looked at Miguel. "My biggest concern is if anyone saw you struggling to get her into the dang car." Nick stated. Miguel sat back and crossed his arms. I took a deep breath.

"I got to go to the bathroom." I said and Nick looked at me through the rear-view mirror.

"I'm not stopping just so you can use the bathroom." Nick said and Miguel looked over at him.

"Dude, let her go to the bathroom. It won't hurt." Miguel said, smoothly. Nick looked at him then at me.

"Fine, but if she runs away; it's on you." Nick replied and Miguel gulped.