Telling the guys

We were all cuddled up on the couch when the guys came walking into the house. I jumped a little bit because I thought it was someone else walking in. Josh came around the corner and saw me tense.

"Relax, it's just us. You got nothing to worry about. I'll beat David's and Nick's asses if they ever touch you or come around here, I'll promise you that." Josh stated as Matt nodded in agreement. My muscles relaxed a bit. Today was a real stressor because Emma had an ear infection, I threw up a couple times, had gotten a bloody nose, and Ryan was trying super hard to take care of both of us. The guys would soon find out about some bad news and they weren't going to like it. I looked at Josh and swallowed hard.

"You guys might want to sit down for this," I stated and as usual, they shook their heads. "My liver is being attacked by cancer. It's not like last time where surgery took it all away. I'll need a liver donor. And mom died a couple days ago from a heart attack." I announced the bad news. Josh and Matt had to sit down afterwards. Scott just blankly glared at me as he stood. Barry suddenly came over and gave me a bear hug even though I jumped a little. I had gotten used to Ryan touching and holding me but not everyone else. Josh and Matt were closer to my mom than the rest of them, but mom loved each and every one of them. I wasn't going to get ahold of my stepfather and tell him because he wouldn't have cared. Christian would've loved to know that his mother was dead, but I wasn't going to be the one to tell him. I've had enough with bad news between cancer, almost getting raped again, and losing my mother, even though our relationship wasn't really perfect. 

Emma cried and I was alerted. I wanted to get up and get her, but Ryan touched my shoulder as to say that he'd get her. Scott walked out of my house and sat on the porch. I didn't care about Scott like I should've been because he was being a dick and hated me. He and I stopped being friends. I got used to him not being around and not supporting me. It wasn't my problem anymore. I had my own life and problems of my own.

"You know what, I'm going to try to set up a tour for this month for this state and take you guys with us." Matt said and everyone stared at him as Ryan came back in with Emma.

"What's going on?" Ryan asked and Josh looked up at him.

"Matt's thinking of setting us up another tour for this month but just stay in this state." Josh stated. Ryan handed me Emma since I wanted to get her in the first place. I held her close and was in fear for not only mine but as well as Ryan's and Emma's. Emma was only almost 4 months and really too young to understand. Ryan had just gotten his best friend to marry him and to find out that his wife was on her dying bed already. It wasn't planned like we'd hoped. The guys ended up staying the night except Scott. He went home. My phone went off and it was Nicole Brooks. I didn't know what she wanted and didn't really care either. I ignored her message and ordered us pizza. Five pizzas were delivered to the house and thirty-five dollars went out the window just like that.