1

"I wish I was stronger," I whisper to myself. I was sitting on the floor, darkness surrounding me, I just kept whispering "I wish I was stronger," to myself over and over again. I hug my knees and rock back and forth, slowly rocking, slowly numbing the pain. "Jungkook?" I hear a voice, it seemed so strange yet so familiar. "Jungkook?" Another voice says, again sounding so strange and so familiar. "JUNGKOOK!" The first voice screams, I feel myself being shaken. "Jungkook, oh my god, Jungkook, please! Please Jungkook!" The first voice sobs.

"Jungkook, wake up, wake up, don't leave us!" A third voice says. I feel a tightness in my chest start to grow, I could feel my breaths getting shorter, the shaking becoming rougher. "Jungkook, please talk to me... please," the first voice sobs. I looked down at my shirt, it looked as if someone had been crying into it. "Jungkook, WAKE UP!" The first voice screams. 

Memories flood back into my head, pain runs throughout my entire body, the tightness in my chest lifts and I could breath again. I close my eyes tight and open them again; I look up, the light was bright and everything was hazy, Taehyung's face slowly started to appear, "J-Jungkook?" Taehyung gasps, everyone's faces slowly come into view. Everything was still hazy, I groan, pain still running through my body. "Jungkook!" Hoseok gasps, "w-what?" I ask. "You went into cardiac arrest," Namjoon says, out of breath. "I... I want to sit up," I whisper. Everyone clears away as I sit up.

"T-tell me what h-happened, please," I request. "You... you showed us your scars and everything but when we tried to ask you our next question you became unresponsive. At first we thought you were just thinking but then you fell back and Taehyung said you were barley breathing, so well..." Yoongi trails off. "Taehyung preformed CPR on you, like mouth to mouth," Seokjin fills in, I feel my cheeks heat up. "W-what else happened while I was out?" I asked, "Namjoon fainted, like he was just standing and then not, it was actually kinda funny," Jimin smirked.

Taehyung gets me some water and medicine before sitting down next to me on the bed again. "Should we take you to a hospital?" Jimin asks, I almost spit out my water, "my parents will be called, I'll be taken home and like they'll care for me," I say. Jimin makes an 'o' shape with his mouth. Taehyung rubs circles on my back, "what do you want to do right now?" Taehyung asks, I look around a bit, my eyes still adjusting. "I... don't know," I whisper, I look at Taehyung will pain filled eyes.

I smile at him, still feeling dizzy and everything was still hazy. Taehyung doesn't smile back though, he hugs me. "You can stay the night if you want to," he whispers to me, I hug him back, "thank you," I whisper back to him. We pull away, Hoseok was sitting there, his face was completely emotionless but he had tears streaming down his face. "What's wrong?" Taehyung asks, "i-it was just so CUTE~!" Hoseok gushes. I give a short laugh, looking back at Taehyung for a short while before looking back at Hoseok.

Everyone eventually starts to leave, until it was only Taehyung and I. "Kookie," Taehyung says, looking at me, I blush at the nickname. "TaeTae," I say to him, Taehyung smiles at the nickname, I smile back at him, a real smile. "You're still shirtless by the way," Taehyung says with a smirk, I look down and blush madly, I was pretty sure I was a tomato. I look around for my shirt or jumper, I start to reach for them before Taehyung takes my arms and pins them above my head softly. "Oh no you don't," Taehyung smirks, I blush even more, out faces were so close I could feel his breath on my face. 

"D-did you really give me CPR?" I ask, Taehyung nods and licks his lips like he always does except now it just made me blush. He smirks one last time before getting off me and going to his wardrobe. "What are you doing?" I ask, sitting up, "getting you something to wear, I'm going to dress you up," Taehyung replies, only making me shy. Taehyung turns a bit, seeing this and smirking. He turns back grabs a few things and comes back to the bed. 

He sits down next to me, he looks at my fragile figure, his eyes filled with concern. "Kookie, you are so skinny, it's worrying," Taehyung says. I look down, "I'm struggling okay?" I say, trying to move off the topic. Taehyung sighs, "arms up," he orders, I put my arms up as asked and Taehyung puts on a white shirt on me. "I can dress myself," I pout, "but it's cute when I do it," Taehyung replies, he taps my arms lightly again, trying not to touch one of my bruises, signaling for me to lift my arms. He puts a pastel pink/orange cable knitted sweater on me. I hug myself, "it's so warm," I say cutely.

Taehyung only gushes, before giving me his next commandment, "stand up and get out of your jeans," he orders. I stand up and shyly remove my jeans. Taehyung looks me up and down, luckily he was a bigger size than me and the jumper and shirt covered my boxers at least. He smirks, getting up himself and then grabs my hand delicately, slowly spinning me around, before picking my up bridal style, spinning around again and then putting me on his bed. "What was that for?" I ask, blushing madly again.  "Because I wanted to, I guess," Taehyung smirks.

He puts ripped black skinny jeans on me. I felt if he put one for thing on me I could've been classified as a tomato. Taehyung smiles and sits on the bed, pulling me into his lap, playing with my hands. "Now what?" I ask, "do you wanna go out?" Taehyung asked, "I would but your clothes barely fit me," I say quietly. Taehyung sighs, "your too small, get some meat on your bones will you?" Taehyung jokes. I giggle quietly, the shirt and jumper falling off one of my shoulders.