I Will Destroy You All

With You, 12 Years Old

Your name is Y/N L/N, son of a human mother who lived a normal life as a huntress, and your father, who comes from an alien race known as the saiyans. Your father was able to escape his planet, Planet Vegeta, at a young age, just before the villian he called Frieza had blown it away. He crash landed on remnant, and since remnant was known to inhabit faunus, they just thought since he had a monkey tail, he was a faunus. After learning the ways of living on Remnant, he was able to hide himself, and blend in among the crowd, and decided to keep training as a warrior, and become a huntsman. He attended Beacon Academy, and during his time there, he met your mother, and the two fell in love. They had you two years after they graduated and married. When you were 5 years old, your father could already sense the power within you, meaning that you were half human, half saiyan, just without the tail. He began to train you out in the woods, and since your mother knew what he was, and never loved him any less, she was okay with it. Today was a normal day, and you were with your mother shopping at a grocery store.

Y/N: Mom, can I get (Fav. Dessert)?

Mom: Of course, but remember, no eating it til after dinner.

Y/N: Awww...

Mom: *giggles* Anyways, do we have all we need for dinner? 

Y/N: Yup, everything is here!

Mom: Great! Lets go!

You and your mom pushed the 4 carts of ingredients and food that you would need for tonight's dinner to the register. After about 20 minutes of scanning all the items, they cashier gave you the total.

Cashier: That'll be 3,246 lien please.

Mom: Ohh my, the price of these things went up a little, ohh well.

Your mom paid for everything, and you loaded the truck you came in with all the food and made it back home. Once you got there, you saw your father in the living room watching the news.

Mom: We're home honey.

Dad: Ahh, great! Just in time for Y/N's training.

Y/N: But I'm hungry!

Dad: We'll eat after we train. That's why I told your mom to buy extra, because you'll need it after this training today.

Y/N: Does that mean....

Dad: *nods yes* We're going to try to get you to become a super saiyan.

Your eyes had stars of excitement in them, and you were jumping up and down with excitement.

Y/N: Yes! I'm gonna become a super saiyan! I almost got it last time, remember! 

Dad: Haha, yes I remember, but you wore your body out. Now that your stronger, I have no doubt that you can do it this time. Lets go get ready.

Y/N: Yeah! 

You ran up stairs and began to change into the armor that your father gave you, which is what the saiyans also used. It consisted of blue body suit that hugged your body to show off your muscles and abs that you developed from training with your father. After putting that on, you slipped on the chest plate that stretched to hug your body, was comfortable and light. Then you put on the white gloves and the training shoes.

(I'm pretty sure everyone knows what the armor looks like, but if you didn't, NOW YOU KNOW! Except you're not super saiyan, yet)