Chapter 12-Welcome to the club,Felix.

3rd person view

Felix slammed against the wall,sliding down as he groaned in pain.Cry started to hum a rhyme as he crossed the room towards him and grabbed his hair,slamming his head against the wall more forcefully.

''Ryan and Pewds

Went up the hill,

To see if Ryan could get better.''

Cry sang the 'Jack and Jill' rhyme as he stared at Pewdiepie.He grinned,his slightly yellow teeth showing.Felix could feel the opening in his head and tears priked his eyes.Cry laced his hands in Felix's hair,not gently for the matter,as he continued.

''But Ryan fell down

And bumped his crown,''He threw Felix against the floor,making it bang on the floor boards.He grabbed his head,yanking it up so they stared at each other once more.

''And you soon will be tumbling over.''He laughed as he let Felix head drop,making blood drip in the floor.

Felix let tears fall as he tried to get up from the floor.He felt like his skull was split in two,making it hard to do anything.Cry stood tall over Felix,dominant,as he laughed at the pathetic sight in front of him.

''You said Ryan would come back...''Felix whispered as he could finally sit up and lean against a wall painting it red because of the blood.

''Yeah,I did.''Cry got down on one knee,now at Pewdie's height.''Didn't say he would stay now,did I?''He chuckled as he took some of Felix blood in his hand and licked it.

Felix almost puked at the morbid sight.Cry licked the excess blood in his lips as he smiled at Felix.

''Ry...''Felix managed to whisper.Cry rolled his eyes before shoving Felix head against the wall.Felix cut opened more making him go crossed eyed for a minute.He felt a slap on his cheek.

''Uh-Uh-Uh.''Cry cocked his finger left and right.''You can't go just yet,I need you to do some work.''

Felix groaned again.''Bu-but Ry-''

''Oh,Ryan this,Ryan that,is that all you think about?!''Cry yelled as he stood up pacing around the room.Felix tried not to zone out,he didn't want Cry to hurt him again.

Cry leaned to Felix,their foreheads close together.

''You still think Ryan is here?''Cry mocked as he grabbed the sides of Felix face.They were cold,they didn't comfort Felix at all.

''Okay,how about this?''Cry cleared his throat.

''Felix,''Cry sounded gentle,almost like Ryan.Felix got his hopes up,but looking at the cold blue eyes,he knew Ryan wasn't present right now.

''As long as you see a hint of what you see now in my eyes,remember that I am there,and I will always love you.''Cry quoted Ryan's word from last night.Felix looked into his eyes,he looked deep inside before looking to his lap,tears in his eyes.Cry laughed letting Felix face go.

''Well,what did you see Felix?''Cry asked.Felix kept looking into his lap until Cry yanked his head up making him yelp.

''Answer.''Cry demanded.Tears slipped from Felix eyes.

''Bl-Blue,neon blue.''Felix stated.His body was shaking,not sure if by the blood lost and he was reacting to it or the terror cursing through his brain.

''And?''Cry asked,waiting for another answer.He wanted to make sure he had seen something he hasn't supposed to.

''Black.''Felix gaze dropped back to his lap,defeat wrapping around him.It was over.It was all over.