Chapter 2-Don't worry about it,Cry.

Pewds Pov.

I woke up to the humming of Marzia in the kitchen.

Marzia;the girl that ive loved for 2 years,the one I was pretty sure to die next to,and the one who made me happy everyday.She was perfect.

I smiled and untangled myself from the covers of the bed,standing up and walking towards the kitchen.

"Morning" Marzia said smiling at me with her amazing brown eyes,holding a fork in her hand.

I smiled and kissed her,looking at what she was cooking.

"Spaghetti for breakfast?" I asked,wondering why she was cooking this at this time.

She laughed and shook her head,pointing at the clock on the stove.

"Felix,it's 3 in the afternoon."

My eyes widen as I snapped my head in direction of the clock.It was 3:14 and I haven't done videos and it takes at least a day to upload them since the internet is pretty bad here in Italy.

I quickly ran towards my room,slipping on my headphones.I picked a random game and ended up playing happy wheels for some reason.

'Well,I havent played this game in a while.' I thought as I started the game.

"Hooows it going bros,my name is Peeewdiepie! And welcome back to that amazing sound..." I started,smiling at the camera.

I recorded for about an hour and laughed when I started editing it.I had to cut out the parts where the things I said didn't have much sence and did the final cut.I started uploading it when I recived a Skype message from Cry.

Cry has been my best friends for sometime now.It all started when we beggan co-oping together.He's amazing at video games and we share the same pasion.

I smiled at the though and went to open the message.Once I did,I looked at the screen confused.

Help.me

I read it again and pondered.

'Why does he need my help?'

At that moment he connected and I decided to call him.Once he answered,the screen was filled with his white poker face mask,although something seemed out of place.His mask was pushed up a bit,showing his mouth.He had a grin on his face,but it looked creepy.

"Hello,friend." He said using his Cry reads voice.

I smiled a bit and answerd."Hey bro,what's up with the message?" I asked,getting strait to the point.

His grin faltered a little. "What message?"

"The one that said 'Help.me',what about it?" I asked,raising my eyebrow showing him curiousity.

"What do you-" He cut himself off and groaning.He held his head in his hand,letting shaky breaths.

"Fe-Felix."He stuttered,his voice returning to normal.

I raised an eyebrow,what the heck is going on?

"Felix,I don't have much time." He said holding his head and looking at the camera again. "You have to come and help me,before it's to late." He said shaking his head,never looking away from his camera.I saw tears streaming below his mask. "Please,Felix! You need to help me, I cant let him-" He let out a whimper,pulling his head down.I looked at him worried when everything became quite.He then started to lift his head up slowly,his grin was now back on his face.

"Forget it,friend."He said back in his Cry reads voice. "I'ts alright,I'm perfect." He said letting out a creepy laugh and ending the call.

I was about to call back when he disconnected.I let out a heavy,worried sigh and held my head in my hands,looking back at the screen every 5 seconds to see if he conneted.