Chapter 3-Want a Piece of Me?

Ryan Pov.

bzzz,bzzz,bzzz...

I groaned,opening my heavy eyes.I felt so tired,like someone had beat me up with a hammer.I tried to get up but I was stuck to the ground.I looked around,not surprised to find blood around me.I was waking up to this site way to often.I tried to apply force on my hands but wince because of the sudden pain.

'Dammit Cry!'

I tried to get fast as I could to avoid further pain,making me tumble on the kitchen counter.I knocked a vace but I didnt bother to look at its shattered pieces.I broke stuff often.I looked around to see my phone on the floor.I picked it up to see a new message from Pewds.I opened it while walking towards the living room and sitting on the couch.

'Hold on bro,I'm on my way!'It read.I smiled as I layed on the couch.

'Hear that Cry? Pewds coming to help me! Ha,guess this is the end for you!.' I thought closing my eyes,knowing he had heard me.

'Oh contrair dear Ryan,is actually the end of both of us...' He whispered as I fell asleep.I was so tired...

Pewds Pov.

"Attention all passengers:We will be arriving at the Florida terminal in the next 20 minutes.Please close all seat tables,secure your seat belts and thank you for flying American Airlines." I heard the annoucer say as I woke up from my nap.I guess I fell asleep.

I took my phone out when an airplain assistant passed.

"Sir,please turn off all electronics." She said with a sweet smile.

I quickly put it away,not wanting any trouble..

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I took my luggage from the baggage claim and headed towards the exit of the airport.I turn my phone back on and checked if I had any messages.Well,atleast Ryan read it,though it's weird he didnt reply.I shrugged my shoulders as I hailed a taxi.

I got in,handing the driver the dirrections,since Ryan had giving it to me some time ago.It was a 20 minute drive,so I decided to look at my surroundings.Florida looked like an interesting place,but I was still worried about Ryan,and I saw the driver giving me weird and worried looks.

Maybe I looked to worried?

Mad!Cry's Pov. (Yes,I can do that xD)

I got up slowly from the couch.My arms and head hurt like hell.

'Maybe slicing my wrist so hard wasn't so smart.'I thought as I got up and went towards the bathroom.I took the first aid kit out with some string and needles.I closed the wound and washed out the dried blood,licking away the fresh one.I looked at myself in the mirror and winced.I was paler than usual,my eyes as blue as my vains and my teeth red.

'I need a killing spree.' I said as I washed my teeth,going back to their yellowish white color.

I heard a whimper and I laughed.Poor Ryan,he still thinks he has a chance.I almost have whole control of his body,he is growing weaker each and every day.When he is at his breaking point,well...

Lets just say it will be fun.

I walked out to the closet,grabbing my black hoddie and my mask.Yes,MY mask.Ryan dosent know it,but he dosent need to wear the mask if he dosent want to.I make him do.I make it do it so nobody notices the difference in skin color and in the eyes,so they still belive they are still talking to Ryan.

I growled as I put it on.My plan is going to have an unexpected twist since Felix is coming here.He can make everything right again,send me packing,make Ryan 'live' again.He will notice the differnces clearly now...