Chapter 8-Meet the REAL Cry.

**ATTENTION:THIS CHAPTER CONTAINS BLOOD SCENES THAT MIGHT DISGUST YOU.READ AT YOUR OWN RISK.**

Felix Pov

''You look a little pale,Pewds.''Ryan laughed as he took small steps towards me.Everytime he stepped foward,I stepped back,my back soon pressing against the wall.

He stood 2 steps away from me,that yellowish grin giving me the creeps.I swear,I could see him 'glitching' out.He was never still,every second moving around but never moving a muscle.

''Ah,here we are again.''He said,now being face to face with me.''Come on Pewdie,I can practically feel the thick air around us,say something will ya'?''

''Ry-'' I started but soon felt something sharp touching my stomach.I didn't dare to look down,Ryan's electric blue eyes capturing me.He shook his head,his eyes saying 'don't you dare' and his grin saying 'I wanna have fun...' in a sick way.

He made a 'tsk' sound,never averting his eyes from me.

''That won't do this time.''He whispered,keeping his voice gruf like the 'Cry read's.'I could practically feel the sharp object digging into my stomach.I didn't have to look down to know what it was.

''Why don't we move to the couch?''He said,using the knife to point to the couch across the room,never taking his eyes off me.I barely nodded and moved to the couch.He sat on the coffe table,playing with the knife in his hand,staring coldly at me.

''I guess I've kept this act long enough.''He said,throwing the knife in the air and then catching it gracefully.I cringed,imagining what would had happend if he had missed the catch.

''I think is time I told you the truth,''He said getting up and pacing around.''you know what?''He stopped pacing and pointed the knife at me.

''I think it's time you met the real Cry.''He said,smiling wickedly.

He sat at the coffe table again,leaning towards me like he was speaking to a small child.I was beyond scared by this point,but I think it was best I didn't say anything for now.I felt like a child being lectured by his parent because he did something wrong.

''I'm bad,Pewds''He whispered.''Real bad.''

I leaned back on the couch,trying to be as far away as possible,and his smile just grew bigger.

''I'm not a friend,Pewds.''He leaned closer,getting on his knees so we could be face to face.He leaned to my ear.''Wanna know what I do for fun?''

I sat still,not knowing,nor daring to say something.He stood up laughing.

''Let's see if your little brain works...What's the only room in the house you haven't entered?''He said going to a certain spot in the room and looking at me.His knife was now tucked in his pocket,but even then I wasn't calm.

''Well?''He asked,crossing his arms.

I looked at him,thinking about all the rooms I've been to.There was the guest room,his room,the living room,the kitchen,the garage,the upstairs and the bathroom.

Where haven't I been?

Ryan let out an exasperated breath and made a gesture to follow him.We went upstairs,him keeping a close eye on me.We stopped in the hallway and he pulled on a rope that was attached to the ceiling.

'An attic?Why didn't I see it before?'I thought as he pulled down the wooden lader.He grinned and signaled to the stairs,which didn't look all that stable.I took a shaky breath but tried not to show my fear.He smiled,like he could smell my nervousness.He pushed me towards the latter,signaling that I should start climbing.