Mad!Cry-Insanity

Cry Pov

I looked at myself in the tattered mirror,shaking my head again.It was broken,faint blood stains encrusted into the glass,my knuckles bleeding but this was the least of my worries.

'Get a grip Ryan,you cant let him take over you again.'

I faint chuckle escaped my lips and my hand flew to shut it.I looked at myself in the bathroom mirror again in horror when I saw it.My eyes were changing into a dark shade of black,you could barely tell they were once green.My face turned a bit paler and my eyes where now pitch black and glowing.

I giggled,then chuckled until I finally let out a laugh.An evil one in that matter.

My hand dropped from my mouth and an evil grin spread on my mouth.

"I'm back." That...that thing streched while he chuckled.

I shivered as I looked back at the monster.

"No..." I barely whispered.

"Oh yes,Ryan.You cant get rid of me.You've known that for a very long time..."The monster snikered.

He laughed and walked to the bedroom.It looked at the time and grinned.

12:06 am.

He walked towards the bedroom door,yanking it open and walking downstairs to the living room.

It grabbed his black hoody and put it on.When he tried to walk towards the door,it stumbled a bit crashing into a wall and loosing all his breath in a second.

The monster just laughed.

"Ah,ah,ah,Ryan." The monster said sticking out his index finger and coking it leaft and right like a clock. "Don't you even dare fight,you know how it always ends when you try..."It said evily.

He let out a whimper but soon it was changed into a laughed.

The monster yanked the door open,walking down the side walk and going into the streets of Florida.

He looked into one of the windows of the stores and grinned at his features,until he noticed his eyes where holding a speck of green.He frowned and closed them tightly and when he opened them,they were completly black.He grinned.

'Mad!Cry is back,baby' The voice taunted as he walked down the side walk and into an alley,where his next victim was surely awaiting.

===================================

First Pewdiecry fiction! Hope you enjoy!