Chapter 11-I've missed you

**Attention**
This chapter contains smuff (smut and fluff.) And you need these songs:

1.Tell me what you want
2.For your entertainment=Adam Lambert
3.Demons=Imagine Dragons
4.Love song by Cry <3

**Thank you**

Felix POV

I brushed down some strands of hair in Ryan's head.I've been up for 3 hours,but no way in hell am I moving.I'm not going to let him slip through my fingers again,him and I have gone through enough.I sighed as I let my hands move from his hair to his cheek.It was warm and I could see some small freckles on them.

I smiled,but it soon turned into a small frown.

Please...Let Ryan be here with me.

I sighed once more,leaning in and kissing his forehead.I felt him stir and mumble something under his breath.I held my breath as I saw his eyes flutter open.

Green.

I let my breath go,a smile spreading on my face.

''Felix?''Ryan said in a sleepy voice,rubbing his eyes.

I couldn't hold it anymore.I hugged him close almost squitching him in the process.I kissed every corner of his face whispering 'I missed you' over and over again.I could hear him chuckle and he then pushed me back to an arms length,gently.His green eyes shined bright from the sun rays coming through the window.A small smile played on his lips as he leaned up and kissed me.We separated,his eyes filled with tears.

''I missed you too,Felix.''A few tears escaped his eyes as he pulled me close,wrapping me in his embrace.I pulled him close,my face snuggling into his neck trailing small kisses up to his chin.He let out a content sigh as he pulled me closer.I felt our bodies press together making me blush.

We were still naked under the covers.

Ryan let out a nervous chuckle as he unwrapped his arms from me.I leaned in and kissed his forehead before parting.We got up from the bed,me putting on my boxers as well as him.I slipped on a shirt as I saw Ryan looking around for his.In the mean time,I let my eyes rake over his body,stopping at certain points.

He had his back to me,but I could see how built he was.He had strong arms by the looks of it,his muscles in his back well toned to be noticed.He turned to the side,letting me see a small six-pack marking on his abdomen. He had a sinful V going down his pelvis too...

But being honest,that's not what caught my attention.

He had scars over his body,some more noticeable than others,but they were there.Every time he flexed one would move along with the flesh.I moved towards him,grabbing my shirt from yesterday that laid on the ground,then standing right behind him.He froze,never turning to look at me.I wrapped my hands around his waist and kissed a scar on his shoulder.

This must of been Cry's doing.

I was dying to ask what happened to him,more importantly,where he had gone to when Cry was here with me...

But knowing Cry and Ryan,I should probably let it slide.

He turned around,a scared expression on his face.I kissed him gently,reassuring that nothing was wrong.His expression soften and he kissed me back.We separated for some air.

"I love you,Ryan.You are the only one that matters to me."I smiled down at him.

He smiled back,kissing me again."I love you too,Fe."

I handed him my button up shirt,him taking it with glee.Ryan was putting it on and it seemed he was about to say something when my phone rang on the night stand.I frowned,not remembering bringing it into the room.I looked at the caller ID.