Chapter 14-Help me,Help us.

"Ry?" The petite police officer asked.

Cry held the door open,pondering if he should just shut it and call it a day.She knew his name,so that could be a problem.She looked up with her bright brown eyes,excited to see the person in front of her.Or,who she thought was in front of her.He could sense how happy she was when seeing him.

Oh,if only the feeling were mutual.

She wrapped the guy in a tight embrace,making the virus cringe and freeze.Even from far away,Felix could see Cry's eyes switch from blue to red in a few flickers before settling on blue.He patted the girls back slightly,and Felix just held tighter to the hand rail.

This wouldn't end well.

The girl gave her 'friend' some space before staring into his eyes.

"Oh,you got contacts?"She asked and Cry looked at her a bit confused."Your eyes are an amazing green Ry, why get blue contacts?"

Felix felt the wood of the hand rail dig into his flesh.He just wished this girl,whoeve she was,would get away and run for her dear life.His life's been hell so he doesn't wish this on anyone else.

"Yeah,thought I get rid of the glasses,"Cry looked at her from head to toe.No one could see it,but he was trying to figure out who she was.The answer came a few seconds later.

"Mika."He smiled and now it was Felix turn to cringe.

Not good,not good at all.

"I would love to sit down and catch up,but unfortunately I'm on duty."She huffed before taking a pad and a picture from her back pocket.

Cry eyed the gun on her belt but quickly faced her again.He saw the picture and was a bit surprised on how fast they catched up,but kept his expression neutral.The girl cleared her throat,getting back to officer mode,before turning back to Cry.

"This girl was reported missing last night when she didn't reach her apartment complex.She's under adoption protection and is supposed to call in every night before going to bed.She was wearing a red trench coat before disappearing."She recited before handing Cry the picture.He gave it a half-hearted glance and then turned to Felix.

"You seen her Fe?"He showed Felix,a warning flare in his eyes.

Mika noticed the other person in the room and entered the home,notepad in hand.Now Cry really had his eyes on the gun,ready to grab it just in case.She stood in front of Felix while he tried to control his shaking,not wanting to get in any more trouble.

God,he wishes he would just tell her.

"Have you seen her?"She said pointing at the picture in Cry's hand.Felix looked at the picture,the girl smiling and her eyes just full of joy despite her being in an adoption home.He was pretty sure she would have been an amazing person to meet if she was still alive.

He shook his head,not trusting his voice and the officer just nodded,giving him a small smile.

"Okay then,"She turned to Cry who was standing just a bit too close for it to be normal."if by any chance you see her,give us a call."

She turned to leave,giving Felix a small smile and made her way to the door before stopping.She turned around,glancing at the couch.

"Ryan,"She started before switching her sight to Cry."you mentioned me some time ago that you didn't have a family right?"

Felix froze and looked at Cry.He remembered Ryan telling him once about his long forgotten family.The only person who had taken care of him was his mothee,but she long passed away.He was worried on how he would responde,but to his surprise him Cry clench and unclench his fist before nodding.Mika put her hands on her hips before tipping her head a bit,clearly thinking on something.