Chapter 12

Y/N POV

"WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE" I shouted. All the boys stated to me and jumped out of their seats. A Joel picked me up. I was so happy . He spun me around and I knew all the boys were giving me horrible looks.

Y/B POV

Who is he? She just broke up with someone. God, it just makes me sad. I wish I could do that to her.

Y/N POV

"Joel what are you doing here?" I said still hugging him.
"Wel-"
"Well, we wanted to see you after your little accident," Sophie said.
"Oh ok who knew I only saw you about a month ago." I smiled. "Oh this is my brothers and his friends. Jungkook, my brother, Tae, Jimin, Namjoon then Hoseok but call him J-Hope - it's easier. Then we have Yoongi and Jin." I said.
"Nice to meet you guys. I'm y/n best friend Joel and my wife Sophie." Joel smiled at them.
"Where's Immy and Erick?" I looked confused.
"Well, we couldn't wait to see you so we came. Immy and Erick are at the hotel." He turns to the boys. "We are going out tomorrow night and I want you to join us, boys you too?" I asked.
"Sure," the boys say in unison.
"Ok see you soon." He said as we blew each other a kiss.
"Bye. Love you, Sophie." I say.
"What about me?" He says.
"Ah yeah you too," I say while trying not to laugh.

I walk back to the dorm and finish eating. I went to my room and sorted out my outfit. I'm wearing a black tight fitted dress with black heels. I walk back to the boys and sit down while they are watching a movie. No one spoke but y/b cuddled up with me, we both got weird looks from my brother. I didn't really care, I loved having cuddles from him. Tae was cuddling up with Emily since they are now dating. It's so weird one of my friends is dating my brother but if that's what they both want I don't mind. I noticed that everyone fell asleep on the sofas. I shifted a bit so I could be comfortable as y/b fall asleep on me.
"You're still awake," y/b said.
"Mmhm" I replied
He shifted so his lips were near mine. He kissed my neck. They were soft and plump. I heard one of the boys move and stood up, y/b moved his head to a sleeping position. I wanted to laugh at his cuteness but I held it in.
He pretends to wake up and he walked to his room, I soon 'woke up' and went into my room. I fell asleep as soon as I laid down.

I woke up and went to get breakfast. They were already there, eating. I joined them. God, it was the best breakfast I've had in a while. Hospital food is not nice.
"So, tonight, you will have the best night ever," I said seeing as they have never gone out with me properly before.
"How would we?" Namjoon said.
"In England, us girls went out loads we can party. Without drugs. Trust me loads of people took drugs but we were sensible." I say smiling back at the boys as they nodded. I went and washed up the dishes. We didn't do much that day. It was coming up for 7 so I started getting ready.
Shower, makeup, curled my hair and got dressed.
"Damn I look good..... I always look good" I said to myself. I walked out to the boys staring at me.
"Ready to go?" Tae asked.
"Yes, Oppa I am" I replied.
We got in the car. Me and Emily were so excited. We pulled up at a club and Joel met me outside. He wants to hug me but saw Emily behind me and dodged me.
"Fine, I see how it is," I said.
"God I haven't seen Emily since my wedding." He said whilst hugging her.
"Joel it's good to see you too," Emily said as she pulled away.
"Anyway, I want a y/f/a/d" (your favourite alcoholic drink) I said. I ran in and saw everyone.
"Immy, Erick. Hey" I said.

I had so many y/f/a/d that I got a bit too drunk.
"Y/b I LoVe YoU A lOt Aha," I said whilst kissing him.

Taehyung's POV

She's kissing y/b. I'm not mad because she's drunk, I grabbed my phone and filmed it. I'm a  bit drunk and kinda posted the video of them kissing. Oh well.