Chapter 7

Y/N POV

"HE DID WHAT" Yoongi shouted.
You grabbed him by his collar, took him into his room, shut the door fully. "You didn't hear or see anything," I say angrily.
"You didn't see this tho," he said as I looked at him confused.

He smashed his lips against mine, I loosened my grip and moved my hands behind his head.
*knock knock*
We instantly let go of each other. I grab something next to me, I just happen to be his songbook. As Tae walked in I said "Yoongi is this your songbook" whilst turning around "Hey Tae Oppa, Yoongi is just showing me his room." I say to cover what really happened. Yoongi just looked at me and smiled and winked as if to say 'thank you.'
"Y/N can I speak with you please," V asked politely. I nod.
We
"I'm sorry for the other night I didn't mean to make you angry," he said whilst having me in a tight hug. "It's ok Tae Oppa. These also something I want to ask you." I reply. "How do you know Chloe because I know I introduced her to you," I say confused.
"I know her because we were going to surprise you and I helped plan it for your birthday but the wanted to see you before." He said and I nod at left his room.
I left him in his room and went to the kitchen to gets some tea. The girls left awhile ago so it was just me and the other boys in the living room.
"Want to help me cook dinner," Jin asked, I smiled as if to say yes. We made kimchi. I shouted for the boys and they came running in.

After we ate I decided to do the dishes with Jin. I was washing a dish when he back hugged me. He kissed my neck and rested his head on my shoulder. I blushed intensely. I turn round and we 'accidentally' touched lips. I kinda wanted to kiss him back but he already had his lips against mine. He let go of me, "I think I should finish this" I said whilst looking down at the now lukewarm water. He nodded as he left the kitchen.

Time skip ~~~~~

"Do you want to watch a movie y/n?" Namjoon asked.
"No I'm going to meet Liv but thanks for the offer" I lied to them.
"Where are you and liv going?" Tae Oppa asked me.
"I'm not too sure" I lied again.
I wasn't going to tell him that I was meeting up with Eunwoo.
I left and got in my car. I put my music on drove off. I pulled up at a café and saw him.
"Eunwoo, how are you?" I asked pulling him into a hug.

Namjoon's POV

I followed y/n to the café. I see Eunwoo with y/n. Are they dating? I texted V.

To: V ❤️
From: Namjoonie Hyung ❤️
Does y/n know Eunwoo from Astro?

To: Namjoonie Hyung ❤️
From: V ❤️
Why are they together? They broke up like a year ago. I don't want them near each other.

To V ❤️
From Namjoonie Hyung ❤️
They're together I was just wondering because they are in a café together.

To Namjoonie Hyung ❤️
From V ❤️
Get him away from her right now!

I instantly got out my car and went to the café.
I ordered a drink so I could listen in.
"I really like her y/n" I heard Eunwoo say.
"I will help you. I know we had our ups and down but I'm over that now. I want her to be happy along with you." Y/N said to him. I smiled at the fact that they are not dating nor getting back together.

To V ❤️
From Namjoonie Hyung ❤️
Don't worry they are talking about how he wants to be with someone else.

I get up and 'notice' y/n.
"Y/n What are you doing here?" I ask.
"I'm meeting with my friend here" she replied pointing at Eunwoo.
"Eunwoo hi," I say as she looked dumbfounded.
"Y/n are you and Namjoon dating?" He asked
"N-"
"Yes," I cut in as she hit my arm as to say 'what are you doing'.
"Aw, how cute," he said.
"I think we should leave now y/n," I said as she nodded. She got in her car and I got in the passenger side.
"What are you doing?" she asked.
"Let's go for a drive, I'll get my car later" she nodded to what I said.
She took me to a viewpoint of the city. I sat on the top of her car as she sat on my lap.
I just grabbed her head as I smashed her lips against mine.

"NAMJOON GET OFF OF HER!"