Chapter 5

Y/N POV

"Y/N"
I heard a familiar voice say. Then I felt a pair of arms around me. I look down at a girl with pink hair and who is obviously smaller then me. I try to keep my screams in as I look up at Alice, Chloe, and Emily.
Finally I look at her face as she pulled away from me.
"Liv?" I say trying not to scream as she nodded.
Suddenly I got pulled away from them by No other then V.
"Who are they" he asked annoyed.
"Like the most amazing girls I have ever met why" I say in a tone that makes him sound dumb.
"I just wanted to know." He replied.

I ran over to all of the girls and gave them a group hug even though Chloe hates hugs most of the time.
"What are you doing here," I ask almost screaming in excitement as the boys look dumbfounded at me.
"Well we was going to surprise you on your birthday-"
"But we missed you too much" Emily butted in before Olivia could finish her sentence.
Liv has always been that girl who starts talking and then some talks over her, you should feel her pain.
"Well this is the best early birthday present ever." I said jumping up and down like a little kid.
"Do the boys know that your bias is - " Alice said as I quickly covered her mouth and gave her the death stare, she soon the got the hint.
"So who's your bias Y/N" V asked quickly.
I didn't reply, with that I changed the subject "how about the Ferris wheel girls?"
"I asked you a question, don't change the subject" V asked now getting angrier by the second.
"God it's y/b" Alice shouted out.
(Btw y/b is your bias. Ok back to the story)
"You better feel like up for running today" I said whilst stepping towards her.
"Ok bye" and with that I chased after catching up with her quickly because she is only small.
"Why did you say that" I asked her whilst having her up against the wall.
"You could have a chance with him" she replied.
"No I'm going to get killed by V" you say as you put her down. She brushes herself off and I apologise for don't doing that. I changed the subject onto people back home "so how is everyone."
"Well Demi and Sam are ok. Faye is still Faye, you know in a good way that's really it nothing hasn't happened apart from that everyone want you to come home." She says sweetly, I nod "and for you" ,she asked. I told her everything that has happened with Jimin, Namjoon and that she looked at me shocked.
We got back to BTS and the girls, I was instantly pulled away by V and put in the van to go home before I put me in the van, I made the phone signal with my hand and mouthed 'call me' to the girls.

We got back to the dorm he threw me in the house and said "your bias is y/b"
"And so what if it is, I can like people, you are not my dad," I screamed whilst I grabbed a bag and filled it with clothes.
"What are you doing," he said panicked
"Leaving and you won't stop me" I screamed back with tears falling.
"Don't leave I was just angry that's all?" he said as he held onto my shoulders. I pushed him off and made him fall down.
"NEVER TOUCH ME! DO I MAKE MYSELF CLEAR!" I screamed so loudly that the boys came running in. I grabbed my phone, phone charger, bag and car keys and pushed my way through the boys.
Jungkook grabbed me and I pushed him off that he fell over. I didn't care at that point I just wanted to leave.

Liv's POV

*Knock knock*

I looked at the girls thinking who could it be.

I looked up and saw Y/N in tears.

————————————————————————
A/N
I want to make this about your bias so I can be about you a bit more.
Y/N lived and grew up in England before she knew She was V's sister if you are confused. Tae has the same dad but different mum to you.
If your bias is tae and your reading this, you can change your bias to bias wrecker if you want.
Also, Alice, liv, Chloe and Immy are my real friends in real life so follow them
zeldaslink
-roseykook
Jimin_Hearteu_
notericksgirlfriend
All the rest of the girls are but some of them don't have Wattpad.
❤️❤️❤️