Chapter 6

Liv POV

I quickly grabbed y/n because she wasn't herself. She only cry's when she is really upset. All the girls ran to her and tried to comfort her before getting pushed away. I knew that it's better just to talk to her when she is like this.

Y/N POV

I pushed the girls away nicely knowing what I did to Jungkook and V. I buried my head into Chloe's shoulder. "He doesn't understand that I can like other boys that he may not want me with," I said sorting myself out.
"Sometimes I feel like I should go to Spain as a break from all of this - I mean for months this time."
The girls didn't say anything because they know I'll be more upset.
The doorbell rang and I said that I would get it. I opened it to reveal J-Hope. "Stop crying I'll help you y/n," he said as he stepped inside.

Chloe POV

I'm happy that V didn't show up because that would be worse. See me and V has been besties for a while now y/n introduced us to each other, he is only my bestie, I can't date him he's not my type of boy that I would date but still best friend material.
"Come on we will go on a trip," J-Hope said as y/n just smiled and followed him whilst waving to us as she walked to the car.

Y/N POV

"So where are we going," I ask smiling
"you will see," he said. He drove up a dirt road to lead to a viewpoint of the city. We sit on the car and talk about everything.
"You know that V is trying to be a good brother but he doesn't know what to do when your feelings get hurt" he whispered as he held my hand, I couldn't help but stare at him. He leaned in until we kissed, my eyes widened in shock. I put my arms around his neck and kissed him back, I wasn't going to lie I didn't know he was a good kisser. We both pulled away from each other and I blushed as he smiled shyly.
"We should get home now huh," I say as I got in the car. It was the most awkward car ride ever. Thankfully we pulled up outside of the dorm and I breathed deeply and got out the with J-Hope. "J-Hope?" I asked as he looked at me "why did you kiss me?"
"Because you're beautiful," he said as I blushed.
(I'm cringing ok story now)
I walked into the dorm with a huge hug from NamJin (both of them at the same time)
"Thank god you're ok!" Jin said like a worried mother. I smiled and walked into my room and took out my photo-book. I smiled at the picture we all took together (Me, Liv, Alice and Chloe), of course, Chloe in her Panic at the Disco jumper. Alice in her Troye Sivan jumper. Liv in her Dodie t-shirt and me in my Paramore jumper.
(This photo was taken before we all knew about BTS in the story ok)
I smiled as I passed a photo of us at Harry Potter World in London. Us on broomsticks, on the Hogwarts Express and one of us drinking butterbeer. I miss how we used to leave our house in London and go on spontaneous trips around England. I still remember how we got lost in Northampton even though I've been there a million times and lived there before.
When my childhood bestie Jake came to see me with Fallon and we will go watch movies together and it always ended with Fallon sitting down outside because she feels ill but it made her look drunk.
I then realised I was crying because I miss it but -
*knock knock*
I look up and see liv with Chloe, Alice and Emily. I smiled as I showed them the picture of Alice with a glow stick in her mouth. (This actually happen in my life but back to the story). They all burst out laughing including me then they laugh at me because of my washing machine laugh (true).
"How - do you - still have that?" Chloe asked in-between breaths.
"Have no clue" I replied, "I guess I couldn't let it go."
We all walk out into the kitchen and notice Jungkook in the kitchen, I walk up to him a hug him. "Jungkook I'm sorry, I was an-" he cut me off with a kiss. He pulled away, smiled and left. I stood in shock realising what just happened and I mentally facepalmed because he was still looking at me. I grab a glass of water a leave the kitchen. "Chicas conmigo!" I said in Spanish so the boys wouldn't understand us (It means 'girls with me!').
I close the door to with the girls in my room.

"Jungkook just kissed me," I said.

"HE DID WHAT"

——————————————————————
A/N

I'm going to do a character description of everyone because you don't know much about them. I will do one on Fallon and Jake to as they were introduced in this chapter.
❤️❤️❤️