Chapter 4

(Y/N) POV

I look at Tae confused and pretending I don't know that he is talking about what happened between and the boys.
"Tae what are you talking about?" I said acting confused. "You know what I mean about Jimin and Namjoon and that."  He said with an angry tone. "It's nothing" I replied. He slammed my door shut as he walked out. I sighed heavily and leaned against the newly closed bedroom door, scanning over the plain but aesthetically pleasing room.
I laid down on my double bed and slowly drift off to sleep.

———————————————————————
Flashback in my dream

I'm running around a shopping centre in England, when I lived there. I'm with Chloe, Olivia, Alice and Emily.
I'm wearing my red converse.

Everything goes black.

I see myself in Spain with Sophie and Immy. We lived there before I moved to South Korea with them and their boyfriends Erick and Joel. (Out of CNCO).

end of flashback dream

I wake up and instantly felt happy and realised I would be happier with them in England.
I grabbed my photo book all of them and gave to me, my favourite photo is still Alice with a glow stick in her mouth and one that looks like Lord Fraquad from Shrek. I always wanted to go home but I didn't leave to leave Korea.

I walked out of my room and went to the kitchen I passed V and the boys. I just ignored them until V spoke up. "Y/N would you like to go out today?" He said to me in a calm voice. I nodded my head. I still wasn't in the mood with him. The first thing I did in my room was pick out my outfit and I decided to text one of my best friends liv (Olivia).

To liv🦉
From Y/N ❤️

Hey, I just wanted to say that I might come back to England for a trip soon. Xxx

Sent

To Y/N ❤️
From liv🦉
WAIT YOUR COMING HOME SOON AHHSHHAHAGDDHHSHS XX

To liv🦉
From Y/N ❤️
YES, I will see you sometime soon hopefully. I have to go out with my brother today with his friends wish me luck xx

To Y/N ❤️
From liv🦉
AHH HAVE FUN WISH I WAS YOU RN. Anyway, I need tea and where are you going? X

To liv🦉
From Y/N ❤️
We are going to a theme park I think. Thorpe Park? I think to have fun with your tea xx

I walk out smiling that I heard from her and spoke to her. The boys look at me then a very shy Jungkook says "are you ready," I nod in reply.

We arrived at the Theme Park, Thorpe Park, it was. V took to my side as soon as we got there. He made me put on a mask so I won't get noticed with the boys.
I got dragged around all that day, either to get food or to go on a ride. I'm not a person too scared on rides, I quite enjoy them.
My favourite part of the day was the basketball game. To a surprise, I beat Yoongi and he blamed it on that he was 'tired', I clearly beat him. I won a soft toy and I walked around with it until I heard.

"Y/N"