Chapter 3

(Y/N) POV

He wipes my tears away and I smile and bury my head into his chest. He lifts my chin, he inched closer. My heart was racing I started to blush.

His lips touched mine. I slowly kissed him back. After about 2 minutes I pull away, at this moment I'm bright red.
"I love you," Jimin says quietly.
He gets up and leaves.

Ahh why did I have to kiss back, I thought to myself.

Jimin's POV

I left her room with a smile on my face.
All of a sudden I feel someone grab my arm, me and J-hope are now facing each other. He pulls me into his room, pins me against the wall and says "she is not yours to touch." I could tell that he was angry. I replied calmly with an ok.

J-hope's POV

Jimin didn't know that I saw him kiss (Y/N). I'm so angry right now. He doesn't know that I love her too. I let him go and he quickly exits my room. I hear him smack things into the wall as he walked to his room.

Y/N POV

I think to myself 2 guys confessed their love to me tonight. I then start getting ready for bed and I drift off to sleep.

Time Skip---

I woke up to the sound of Yoongi's voice next to me. He just smiles and I look up at him. I slowly got up and left my room for breakfast.
Just before I leave my room he grabs my wrist and says "be careful around these boys, they don't love you like I do." I nodded whilst blushing, I quickly left my room.
I take a seat at the table with all the boys staring at me. "Do you want to spend the day with me, (Y/N)," Jungkook asked me. I agree and go to my room to get ready.
I brush my hair through and put a small amount of makeup. I wear my black trousers and top with red vans along with a denim jacket

 I wear my black trousers and top with red vans along with a denim jacket

I walk out of my room to be greeted by Jungkook.
I said bye to the boys and we got in the car and left.
"So where are we going?" I ask Jungkook. "You will see." He replied to me.

We pulled up in the middle of nowhere outside a little café. "We are here," he says smiling.
We walk inside the café and have a seat. Drinks and food afterwards we left.
I walked through the door and instantly got grabbed by V and push into his room.

"You think I don't know what has happened!"

--------------------------------------------
A/N
Chapter 3 is here.
Thank you guys for reading this ❤️
I know it's a short chapter