Chapter 2

Jungkook's POV

I see Taehyung looking up at me, I instantly let go of (Y/N). She looks at me and smiles while she hugs everyone else. All I can think about is how beautiful she is.

(Y/N) POV

I see all the boys staring at me when I step back from hugging all of them. Tae Oppa pulls me aside being the protective brother he is.
"Tae Oppa where's my bedroom," I said sweetly.
He points down the hall and says "down the hall, first door on the right."
I nod at him and get my suitcase and go into my room. I lay down on the bed and before I knew it I was asleep.

Taehyung's POV

"what's was that guys"
All the boys look at me like they didn't know what I meant.
"you guys staring at my sister?" I said like they were dumb "stay away from her if any of you touch her again I will kill you!"
I stormed away and slammed my bedroom door.

Jungkook's POV

Me: "Isn't she gorgeous and beautiful?" I asked the boys
All of them nodded.
"she is but remembers what Tae said to us," Namjoon said with a sad tone.
"I'm going to make food can one of you guys wake up (Y/N)," Jin said.
"I will" we all shouted.
"Namjoon will you please," Jin said quietly,
Namjoon nodded his head and went to wake her up.

(Y/N) POV

"Wake up (Y/N)." I heard in a soft voice. I open me to see Namjoon smiling and him running his fingers through my hair. I go to sit up. Once standing Namjoon pushed me against the wall and said " (Y/N) your so beautiful" I feel myself blush "I want you like mad." I look down but he lifts my chin so we have eye contact with each other. "I think we should go to dinner," I say to him. He just nods and we walk out my room. My face still feels red from that moment together.

Yoongi's POV

I see (Y/N) and Namjoon comes into the dining room. I'm wondering why he took so long and why she is bright red. I look at Namjoon with a glare, he just looks down at his food.

Time Skip--

We all go to sit down to watch a movie. I sit next to (Y/N) and give her a comforting hug.
"Ow Tae why did you do that?" I said in an annoyed tone.
"Don't touch my sister" he said angrily at me.
"Tae I love you for being protective but he wasn't doing anything wrong" (Y/N) said while I was climbing back on the sofa. She looked and smiled at me. "I don't know why you are so protective, I have had a boyfriend." She said to Tae. "What did you just say" He shouted at her "I've had a boyfriend before so you don't need to be so overprotective." She said as she walked off angrily. I got up and followed her to make sure she was okay but Jimin was already walking in there

Jimin's POV

I walk into (Y/N)'s room to find her crying I sit next to her and give her a cuddle. She looks up at me and I wipe her tears away.

(Y/N) POV

He wipes my tears away and I smile and bury my head in his chest. He lifts my chin, he inched closer. My heart was racing I started to blush.

His lips touched mine. 

--------------------------------------------
A/N

What will happen next? Thank you for reading this chapter x