Chapter 21

My hands shook as I pulled open the red ribbon. Inside it was a golden key attached to keychain. "This belongs to Nick and Lina" was inscribed on the keychain.

"Please move in with me?" "I understand you are scared about marriage, and I know you rather avoid leading me, but I do not see my life with anyone else. We can take it one step at a time. Let us try it out and if you ever want to leave because I get too unbearable, then you can leave. But please give me a chance. I want just one chance to have you by my side. To come home and say Honey I'm home or to be at home and say Honey I'm in the kitchen. I want to sit out in our backyard, sipping on cocktails and staring at the sky with you in my arms. Please say yes and move in with me." He pleaded and blabbered for a good two minutes. "Say something."

I stared at him, tears in my eyes. All my willpower crumbling at his beautiful words. How could I say no to him when he said all the right words and was willing to make an effort.
"Omg yes Nick I will move in with you." I hugged him as tears started streaming down my face."

He grabbed me and held me tight, playing with my hair has he said. "Thank you Lina." "I love you and you made me so happy. Can't believe you are mine. I promise I will protect you."

"There is one more gift." He said sheepishly. "I needed to have a back up plan Incase you said no. I didn't want you to leave. Just wait here a second I will go to my den and be back."

I hear him yell. "Ok I'm coming out now. Please close your eyes."

I close my eyes and hear his footsteps coming towards me. "Open your eyes now."

In his arms was a small furry pup, it looked liked a furry blanket with adorable eyes and a cute button nose.

I was over the moon.
"You should have started with this gift." I joked.
"Haha. Well this right here is Cooper, our little golden retriever. Incase you said no Cooper was going to help me change your mind."

"He is the cutest and now I am definitely moving in with you."

Nick stepped closer, grabbed me by the waist and kissed me with eagerness.
"I am the luckiest man, I get to do this everyday from now on. Thank you Lina."
And then the puppy started licking me too.
I thought to myself I think I am the luckiest I have a loving man and a loving puppy.

~
Authors Note
And that concludes the story. Thank you all my readers, for reading and for the votes. I hope the ending didn't disappoint you.

Don't forget to vote and share!! :)