Chapter 2

They stood in line at this swanky club. Lina felt so under-dressed, everyone looked so stunning with their sparkly dresses and spiffy suits. She wanted to go back home, she wouldn't fit in here.

"I hope we get in soon, why is the line so long"Aliya whined

"I don't think we will, we look like nobody. Let's go somewhere else." Lina said

"No, all my friends are in here. It will be awesome."

Out of nowhere someone yells "Aliya is that you? It's been a long time".

Lina sucked in her breath, walking towards her was the most gorgeous man she has ever seen. Tall, with these broad shoulders, made for cuddling with piercing brown eyes, the black shirt fitting his body leaving nothing to imagination.

"Nick OMG when did you get back? I thought you moved overseas."

"No I just had business to deal with for a couple months. Got back a week ago."he replied

"Come on let's get you pretty girls in" he said and gave me the most gut wrenching smile, it made my legs wobble a bit.

"Come on Lina, let's go. Nick you are a savior, we would be waiting here forever."

"Not Problem". He looks at the bouncer and says they are with me.

We walk in and as we enter the club, I was awestruck but the lights and the decor. It looked right out of music video, it was packed to the hilt. People drinking, grinding, you could feel so much sexual energy in the club. This much energy at the entrance imagine towards the dance floor. We began to head to our table which was across the room, when suddenly someone bumped into me from behind. I turned to look and there stood a guy giving me the most slimy smile. It looked like he couldn't stand and would fall if it wasn't for the table supporting him.

"Hey babe!! You like what you see? Me too. That booty for yours looks so bangable."

I ignored him and turned, he caught my wrist and pulled me towards him. "where do you think you're going darling, we can finish this elsewhere.

"Let go fucking douche bag" I hated the smell of alcohol and cigarette. Made me wanted to puke. The sweat and stink brought back memories that I was trying to forget. I struggled to get out of his grasp, he was strong even though drunk. I started trembling, this couldn't be happening all over again, maybe it was me I deserved it.

"The lady said let her go" I could hear the anger on his voice and I turned to see Nick standing behind the guy.

"What's your problem man, I saw her first, you go find another one."

"She's with me, so I am telling you one last time let her go." he growled

The guy released his grasp a bit and turned to look at Nick, he was towering over him. He must have realized he didn't stand a chance.

"Ok fine man I don't want any trouble. But you better be tapping that ass, she feels absolutely wonderful."

Nick went to hit him, I touched him and said let it be, let's go. I could feel him vibrate, I wasn't sure if it was his anger or if it was me. He felt warm and firm, radiating an energy that made me shiver. he slowly turned to me, when I looked at his face it suddenly dawned that he was feeling the same energy too.

Was it fiery passion or was it just us being it this place.

He let the guy go, he scampered away mumbling this isn't over bitch.

Nick caught hold of my hand and dragged me to our table. All of them turned to look at me. There was a dull silence, I spotted Aliya she gave me a questioning look. I shrugged, I knew she wouldn't let me go that easily and would pester me later until I told her.