Chapter 19 (Mature)

The next morning Lina woke up to an empty bed, she heard the shower on and could only imagine Nick under the water, water bouncing off his chiseled muscles as he soaped himself. From his chest, traveling down to his abs and his hands gripping on his member as he moved his hands up and down. Her nipples tightened in longing, she wanted to hold all the soapy hard parts of him, make him come, hear him moan. Oh god was she turning into a sex addict?

She got out of bed and dropped her clothes on the floor as she walked towards the bathroom door. She paused and looked at him, what was in front of her was much better than she imagined.

"I hope I can join you" she asked shyly and looked down to see the length of him grow.
"I was about to carry you and bring you here, but I thought you were exhausted after last night and maybe I should let you rest.
Come in, see what you are doing to me. You can feel too." he replied as he helped me in the shower.

Under the steady spray of the water, his fingers burned her skin, desire radiating through him, his eyes darkening as he looked at her plump pink lips. She stepped closer to him, as he took her mouth in his, her lips yielding to his gentle probing. He grabbed her wrists and pinned her against the tiled wall. Thrusting his tongue into her as his hips mimicked the same movements. She kissed back with eagerness panting as they break off to come up for air. He ran his fingers from my lips to my collarbone to the peak of my breast. Kissing the side of my neck as he pinched my erect nipples drawing out a slow moan out of me, whimpering I reached down to grab his lengthening member. The water an unwanted lubrictation as I slid my hands up and down the length of his member. His slow moan and labored breath filling my ears with promises of what to come. He grabbed my wrist once again and pinned it against the wall. His member tracing the seams of my lips as he slowly probes my opening, feeling my juices mix with his. He pushes in slightly and pulls out. He does this a few times before he enters me. He went achingly slow and I moaned in protest. "Lina I want to savor you, taste every fiber of you. You are so gorgeous I don't think I can ever stop touching you. Don't tempt me by biting your lips. You know what that does to me." He growled.

His hand travelled below to cup my behind as he hoisted me, my legs wrapped around his hips are he entered me swiftly. The sheer force made me cry out in pleasure. He drove into me hard, pounding me as my nails dig into his back. My butt banging against the tiled wall, the feeling of being spanked. I felt my orgasm coming, he felt me tighten. "Lina I..I am about to come" he said . "Come Nick, come" I cried as I shuddered and collapsed into his arms, completely spent. I felt him spill his seed in me, his lips hovering against my neck. "You blow me away every time" he grinned. "Pun intended"

We washed up and got back into bed. "I am going to order for some breakfast to be brought up. Let us just watch some movie and chill. We worked out a lot."

"Sure, sounds like a great idea." I said.

We didn't move from the bed until later that evening when Mack and Aliya dropped by. They tried to get us to head out for a drink or to dance, but both Nick and I were in crab mode and didn't want to go out. Finally we all decided we all would relax and have drink at home. Mack regaled is with stories oh how Nick and he met, all the shenanigans they were caught doing and all the women in Nicks life. He kept his mouth shut when he saw Nick throwing murderous glares at him. It did make me jealous a little listening to Nicks past but it was the past and I trusted him now. Whatever he has done brought him to me right now and all I could do was trust him and accept it. At the end of the day trust is what matters or our relationship would not survive.

Somewhere along the night the boys got competitive and decided to compete as couples with board games. Nick brought out his board games. We started with Sequence and then moved to Taboo. Nick and I kicked there butts for Sequence but when it came to Taboo Aliya and Mack were on fire. They literally guessed in a matter of seconds, like they had their own secret code. The night ended with lots of laughs, when finally Mack and Aliya started getting frisky and said it was best if they head home and release some of this winning high they were on.

Nick and I crawled into bed later that night and made slow love until we both slept in exhaustion. I don't think I would ever get tired of his body. I dozed off to sleep feeling content and happy after a very long time. This is all that I needed and tomorrow would be a different day.