Morning of Family Day

I wake up in my dorm. After FGM wanted me to see her I went to my room and threw knifes at my revenge board. I look around my room and Dizzy is already up as usual and wearing a yellow dress with a green jacket. She had green heels on and soft blue bow in her hair. She had a little bird necklace and she wore light makeup.

"Why are you wearing that?" I ask her getting out of bed

"It's Family Day silly. Oh, FGM need us in an hour." She replied twirling in the mirror.
"Oh crap I have to wear royal things." I moan.
"Look, I was able to pull it of so why can't you." She smiles pushing me into the wardrobe. I look around in the wardrobe for about five minutes. Finally I found something. I put on a black off shoulder shirt and a deep purple/ deep red skirt. I put on long black knee high socks and black canvas shoes.

I don't know why but I can't wear bright pink stuff

I don't know why but I can't wear bright pink stuff. It is like I am loosing my roots of where I came from. I put on my necklace that I wear with absolutely everything. I realised that I can't sleep with it because it almost chocked me in my sleep once. I go out of the wardrobe to get my cat ear headband.
"Why are you going to wear fake cat ears?" Dizzy asked.
Sometimes real cat ears come out but that is only when I want them to.
"Oh, I thought that people would find that weird." I said putting the headband back.
"Who cares about them." She says and smiling at me. I wiggle my ears and they disappear. Blue and grey cat ears and a tail appear on my head and under my skirt.
"There much better." I smile at myself.
"You look nice. Are you going to wear makeup?" Dizzy said adjusting her bow.
"Thanks and yep I am." She walks to her desk and works on another hair piece that she is creating.
I put on light makeup and walk with Dizzy out of the door.